Mod Ren'Py Four Elements Trainer - Gallery Enabler [v1.1.0c]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

F1forhalp

SOTD: Townes van Zandt - Our Mother The Mountain
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
People here are fast, 10 minutes after I updated the post, without announcing or anything 17 people had already downloaded the update. (Not counting Mega as I don't know how to check the download count there)
i think it was something in your account settings at mega, was it like uh, file usage, hell i forgot.. but there used to be a something in them settings where you could check your account content. ages ago.

underww

Jul 5, 2020
Typo from Mity part, they did put 0.0.5 instead of 1.0.5, unless they are reseting the number (that wouldn't make much sense), no way to be sure until the next update.
Actually, it's not a typo, the original dev don't seem to use the [config.version] variable that you use.
They put the version text as a string without the variable, like this text "v1.1.0a" xpos 10 ypos 10

camaxtli

Jan 10, 2019
PS: ikki sex scene is broken
You should be more specific when pointing out bugs. This way felipons would be able to track them and fix them.

In book 5, love route ikki sex scene is indeed broken.
Same as the ikki footjob scene, 2nd time, warn ikki, mouth (book 5, love route as well)

Reactions: felipons

felipons

Fluffy, The Destroyer of Worlds
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Actually, it's not a typo, the original dev don't seem to use the [config.version] variable that you use.
They put the version text as a string without the variable, like this text "v1.1.0a" xpos 10 ypos 10
They used to use config.version up to around version 1.0.2 (or another version closer from when I made that post.), I just didn't really gave a fuck to correct that after newer versions.

Reactions: F1forhalp

F1forhalp

SOTD: Townes van Zandt - Our Mother The Mountain
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
They used to use config.version up to around version 1.0.2 (or another version closer from when I made that post.), I just didn't really gave a fuck to correct that after newer versions.
easier to go just with your own version numbers for the mod indenepdently, imo.
probly a good idea to wait until all them bugs in the recent version are rooted out anyway, else you face double the work.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes