Mod Ren'Py Four Elements Trainer - Tiny Boobs for Katara [v1.3a]

felipons

Fluffy, The Destroyer of Worlds
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018

Overview:
Small Mod to Add the Tiny Boobs scroll for Katara, used/edited images from an old version of the game, made specially for people that are into A Cup rather than C Cup or higher.​

Updated: 2021-01-22
Game/Creator: Four Elements Trainer /
Modder: felipons
Mod Version: v1.3a
Game Version: v9.0.0 or Higher

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-Log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - -
You don't need to buy the scroll, it's already unlocked at your home.

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0006.png

Last edited:

felipons

Modder
Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
I keep getting this error if I try to make katara do the walk of shame with the mod on.
Have you put the mods folder inside the "game" folder, like this?
img.png

The error message is saying that It couldn't find the image inside the specified folder, it occurs if it's not in the same exact directory.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: montblonk

felipons

Modder
Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
yes but it still don't work
If your message is like the one from montblonk, putting it in the correct folder like that will correct it 100%, but if you are getting a different error, post it here like he did and I'll check what is it.

Code:
While loading <'Image' u'mods/Tiny Breasts/Images/k_runs_tits_tn.png'>:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'mods/Tiny Breasts/Images/k_runs_tits_tn.png'.

ppoiues

Sep 21, 2018
If your message is like the one from montblonk, putting it in the correct folder like that will correct it 100%, but if you are getting a different error, post it here like he did and I'll check what is it.

Code:
While loading <'Image' u'mods/Tiny Breasts/Images/k_runs_tits_tn.png'>:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'mods/Tiny Breasts/Images/k_runs_tits_tn.png'.
the mod don't work for me i extracted it but the tiny breasts scroll doesn't appear

felipons

Modder
Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
the mod don't work for me i extracted it but the tiny breasts scroll doesn't appear
You don't need to buy it in the marketplace it's already unlocked at your home.

But if it's not there try changing this file I attached in the folder "mods\Tiny Breasts\Scripts" and see if it works.

ppoiues

Sep 21, 2018
You don't need to buy it in the marketplace it's already unlocked at your home.

But if it's not there try changing this file I attached in the folder "mods\Tiny Breasts\Scripts" and see if it works.
Thanks it work now

atf.cosmos

May 19, 2019
TYSM! I suppose it was changed due to Patreon's "no tiny breasts" policy which I don't understand the hate for or the reasoning that it is for "child-like characters" hence the ban.

hoodie_guy

Sep 26, 2020
Really nice mod, big fan of the idea but how did you make this mod? I would like to make boob scrolls for other characters but I have no clue how. How do you change the images and how do you implement them your new drawings in the game and how do you modify the game for your mod to work.

Reactions: F9Zoney

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
Really nice mod, big fan of the idea but how did you make this mod? I would like to make boob scrolls for other characters but I have no clue how. How do you change the images and how do you implement them your new drawings in the game and how do you modify the game for your mod to work.
do you have a renpy programmer? i use renpy-7.3.5-sdk and it helps to go through the intros so you can get a feeling for the coding.

felipons

Modder
Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
My secret recipe for this mod was:
• Visual Code (Notepad++ or other text editor also works)
• Some of my time
• Old Images from FET v3.0.(something)

With that and knowledge I made the magic happen.

Some people use different tools, but to me there is no better way to achieve true knowledge without putting your hand in the code and learning from your mistakes.

neat, you should do all the characters
I'm no artist, I do have a Drawing Tablet, that I spent a good amount of time trying to learn from it, but I'm an absolute abomination when it comes to drawing, my thing is coding.

Last edited:
Reactions: montblonk

hoodie_guy

Sep 26, 2020
Its me again, I couldn't find how to actually acces the images. I've tried opening images.rpa but It won't work.