Mod Ren'Py Four Elements Trainer - Tiny Boobs for Katara [v1.3a]

hoodie_guy

Sep 26, 2020
Sorry, I'm back. I've modified an image and I tried to use it in the game. When it appears on the screen it hides everything behind it. I think the software I use to draw files the image background with white. Any idea what to do and if not what did you use to make your images? Here's my image. u_xxx_showass_01.png

felipons

Fluffy, The Destroyer of Worlds
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Sorry, I'm back. I've modified an image and I tried to use it in the game. When it appears on the screen it hides everything behind it. I think the software I use to draw files the image background with white. Any idea what to do and if not what did you use to make your images? Here's my image.
It's exactly what you said, I used Photoshop.

atf.cosmos

May 19, 2019
So, this throws conditional switch error in Book3, swimming scene when katara's top falls off. the issue is since boobs="tiny" doesn't have an image set for it, I made a fix until we get tiny boobs even in book 3.

Just drop this in game\mods\Tiny Breasts\Scripts
changed the variable on label basingse_day1, and made boobs small

Furyous D

Aug 11, 2017
I'm no artist, I do have a Drawing Tablet, that I spent a good amount of time trying to learn from it, but I'm an absolute abomination when it comes to drawing, my thing is coding.
so if someone provided u with the images (say someone who actually is an artist) for the other characters could u do it for them too?

Furyous D

Aug 11, 2017
Not sure what I'm doing wrong with it, but even with the file where you said to drop it, I'm still getting the switch error. Could be I'm just an idiot (likely) and haven't got it exactly right. It's in the script folder for Tiny Breasts, so again, not sure what I did wrong since the mod itself worked fine.
idk if u are having the same problem as i had, i couldn't see the tiny scroll but apon visiting katara (for the 1st time) it showed up in my house afterwards, so visiting Katara's house might fix it for u (unless u are getting an error or something i cant help with that)

Furyous D

Aug 11, 2017
ok so after some more testing i think i completely fixed my problem, after extracting the mod into the "game" folder (for clarification in case some people misinterpret that information, it's the folder named game inside the games folder) i went inside the mod folder and in the scripts folder and cut both files out and pasted them in the game folder, then in game after going to Katara's house for the 1st time (idk if that is a factor in the scroll showing up from a fresh save but it only showed up in my save from b4 i added the mod after i went to Katara's house for the 1st time) the scroll shows up in your house.
i hope that helps anyone else who is having problems with the tiny scroll not showing up in your house after extracting the mod.
Edit: after a little more testing adding the book 3 fix that is provided hear after doing what i said above stopped the tiny scroll from appearing in the house in book 1, idk why it happens but apon removing the fix it showed up again in your house in book 1 so the fix must of been the cause.
Edit 2: after playing more it seems like the tiny scroll is only available of a day time, when i go there at night the tiny option is gone.

Last edited:

felipons

Modder
Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
so if someone provided u with the images (say someone who actually is an artist) for the other characters could u do it for them too?
I'm working in a project, so I can't promise, even more now that FET is in a hiatus, but when I have time I could do something, if I had the images ofc. (Also those images would have to be decent enough for me to spend sometime coding)

ok so after some more testing i think i completely fixed my problem, after extracting the mod into the "game" folder (for clarification in case some people misinterpret that information, it's the folder named game inside the games folder) i went inside the mod folder and in the scripts folder and cut both files out and pasted them in the game folder, then in game after going to Katara's house for the 1st time (idk if that is a factor in the scroll showing up from a fresh save but it only showed up in my save from b4 i added the mod after i went to Katara's house for the 1st time) the scroll shows up in your house.
i hope that helps anyone else who is having problems with the tiny scroll not showing up in your house after extracting the mod.
Edit: after a little more testing adding the book 3 fix that is provided hear after doing what i said above stopped the tiny scroll from appearing in the house in book 1, idk why it happens but apon removing the fix it showed up again in your house in book 1 so the fix must of been the cause.
Edit 2: after playing more it seems like the tiny scroll is only available of a day time, when i go there at night the tiny option is gone.
1 - I already added the bugfix in the code, so using the one given by atf.cosmos, might break the game.
2 - About the folders it was meant to be inside the mods folder so you might have some problem with images if it's out.
3 - When I did I have fast tested, haven't checked at night (I didn't even though they would make the same exact label for a different time of the day).
- I'll correct to show at night too and update here.
- I'll also update the Gallery Mod to show the Tiny Breasts Scroll if you have this mod installed.

Edit: Already updated to work at night
Edit 2: Already updated the Gallery Mod to Show the Tiny Breasts Scroll

Last edited:

Furyous D

Aug 11, 2017
I'm working in a project, so I can't promise, even more now that FET is in a hiatus, but when I have time I could do something, if I had the images ofc. (Also those images would have to be decent enough for me to spend sometime coding)

1 - I already added the bugfix in the code, so using the one given by atf.cosmos, might break the game.
2 - About the folders it was meant to be inside the mods folder so you might have some problem with images if it's out.
3 - When I did I have fast tested, haven't checked at night (I didn't even though they would make the same exact label for a different time of the day).
- I'll correct to show at night too and update here.
- I'll also update the Gallery Mod to show the Tiny Breasts Scroll if you have this mod installed.

Edit: Already updated to work at night
Edit 2: Already updated the Gallery Mod to Show the Tiny Breasts Scroll
so i just download the update and replace the files I currently have and it should fix the problems I had?

felipons

Modder
Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
so i just download the update and replace the files I currently have and it should fix the problems I had?
Yes, unless you decompiled the code, if you did, the code that is maintained is the one in the .rpy
So it's best to remove the mods folder and any code/file related with the mod (if you moved from the folder) and then add the new one.

whisperpuppy

The Werewolf Queen
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
Does this carry over? I just started a new game but am now on chapter 3.

Jinyo

Apr 20, 2018
Does this mod still work? Tried with current version (v0.9.7b) of the game and I have yet to see the scroll appear in the shop. RPA file is in the games folder.

Char Aznable

Mar 14, 2020
I was editing again so i might aswell dump it here. Not everything is done, and it uses small boobs scroll as a baseline (i dont know how to code). It still needs walking and anal scenes.
Any progress on that? This game looks good apart from fake gag boobs she comes with by default.