Ren'Py - Fourteenth Fantasy : Harem Reborn [v0.1.1] [PopotoProductions]

1. 5.00 star(s)

ethanruin

Absolute banger, I've wanted a ffxiv game to show up here for the longest time, but honestly wasn't sure it ever would. And yet here one pops up of actually astounding quality for a 0.1. I'm extremely excited to see what comes next (fingers crossed for Gaia some time soon).

Amazing art quality
    Amazing attention to detail

Only thing I was a little disappointed by was the lake of frames in the scenes, if there could have been more penetration during the first time scene with y'shtola it would've been amazing, but with the quality of the art I really can't complain too much.

Notes:
    I would appreciate it if the alchemy leveling was a little less grindy, but that's a small thing in such a great game.
    I accidently teleported to Coerthas many times because my monkey brain assumes the first area will be the furthest to the left, a quick sleep or at least quick teleport to the inn would be fantastic.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Berradon

Amazing first release, recommend the game highly. It delivers on everything it shows with very few issues. Excited to see what happens with the game next! The art is amazing and scenes are hot. I hope that development continues and what characters are added to the game! Hope you all enjoy it as much as I do.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

bravoski

That was an outstanding first release, arts very nice, the grind wasn't too bad although got abit much towards the end. Having to choose to either share or lock into someones route would be a big downer though.
    Big thing I'd ask for is either more beds or a quick sleep button