5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Catmine

Sep 8, 2020
Next to come ( :sneaky: ) will be Estinien, so as you can play a Male protagonist the game will get a Gay tag. After that depending on the available (or near) locations I will make polls between 2 characters for each update : Hilda or Kan-e-Senna for 0.3, Aymeric or G'raha for 0.4, etc.

I'd love to be able to add optional, shorter romances with secondary characters as well but that'll depend on whether I can find and pay another artist with a style similar to Syllax's

Not a huge fan of futa so nothing planned on that front, and no NTR either though you will be able to engage in polyamory if you want (they will accept that you see other people, but only if they can see other people too... and you'll be welcome to join them)

Nothing too extreme :whistle: Anal, Feet and Tits stuff, definitely MILF, probably some light BDSM, some characters (the Hrothgars) will be Furry. No underage or underage-looking characters though : that means no Lalafells, and the currently minor characters won't be added until a several-years timeskip (so much further down the development)

You ask, I'll deliver :cool:
IS MERLWYB ON THE TABLE? [or varis, or or gaius, or hydrus?]

UnifoxStudio

Unifox Game Studio
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
I really like the style of this ! Really nice to see a FFXIV game, even more when it's a good quality one like this one !
Wish you good luck (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: PopotoProductions

Shikanami

Kinky Pandas Games
Game Developer
Mar 11, 2024
OH FF XIV inspired ! Interesting... Very interesting !
Humm what a great way to regain powers ! :sneaky: I love the art BTW ! Good luck with this first launch !

• Red Heart

MkCromwell

Apr 21, 2022
Next to come ( :sneaky: ) will be Estinien, so as you can play a Male protagonist the game will get a Gay tag. After that depending on the available (or near) locations I will make polls between 2 characters for each update : Hilda or Kan-e-Senna for 0.3, Aymeric or G'raha for 0.4, etc.
I got nothing against adding the Azure Dragoon into this sex game (definitely expecting G'raha and Dadcred in future releases) but would it be possible to choose to opt out from these choices?

No underage or underage-looking characters though
And regarding this point... What would happen to the twins?

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
And regarding this point... What would happen to the twins?
Aged up, maybe? I mean this quote is in the same post...

and the currently minor characters won't be added until a several-years timeskip (so much further down the development)
So Tallphinaud and Tallisaie will likely join later on in the future is what I'm getting from the dev's post.

Reactions: MkCromwell

memery

Jun 16, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (game/text/romance_yshtola.rpy, line 1439)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/text/romance_yshtola.rpyc", line 1392, in script
  File "C:\Users\austi\Downloads\Fourteenth_Fantasy_Harem_Reborn-0.1-pc\FFHaremReborn-0.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2133, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Users\austi\Downloads\Fourteenth_Fantasy_Harem_Reborn-0.1-pc\FFHaremReborn-0.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1151, in py_eval
    code = py_compile(code, 'eval')
  File "C:\Users\austi\Downloads\Fourteenth_Fantasy_Harem_Reborn-0.1-pc\FFHaremReborn-0.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1088, in py_compile
    raise e
  File "C:\Users\austi\Downloads\Fourteenth_Fantasy_Harem_Reborn-0.1-pc\FFHaremReborn-0.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1034, in py_compile
    raise orig_e
  File "C:\Users\austi\Downloads\Fourteenth_Fantasy_Harem_Reborn-0.1-pc\FFHaremReborn-0.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1027, in py_compile
    tree = compile(source, filename, py_mode, ast.PyCF_ONLY_AST | flags, 1)
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (game/text/romance_yshtola.rpy, line 1439)

Windows-10-10.0.22631 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.1.23060707
Fourteenth Fantasy - Harem Reborn 0.1
Fri Jun 21 09:55:24 2024
During the 3rd quest for female mc

PopotoProductions

Game Developer
May 22, 2024
So uhhh...

...I'm guessing this guy's going to be a future LI?

View attachment 3756382

Edit: If yes, can the WoL be the one doing the penetrating if Male on Male?

I need to vent my frustrations on that damn jerkwad.

:HideThePain:
One of the main optional contents I'm planning for the game (again, it will heavily depend on my capacity to find other artists to avoid overworking Syllax) would be using "memory crystals" like the ones used to relive Cid's past in Bozja to explore previous parts of the story and interact with characters that since died (so yeah, Zenos but also potentially
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
). Those would be self-contained stories with obviously less freedom than the rest of the game.

So in shorter words, if all goes well the jerkwad will be getting stuffed :coffee:

IS MERLWYB ON THE TABLE? [or varis, or or gaius, or hydrus?]
On the table, under the table... Wherever you and her will want to do it :sneaky: I definitely want to have some content with the Pirate Mommy

EDIT : Forgot to mention the others, but Gaius will be either a main or secondary romance. Can't make any promises for Varys and Regula though

Just fell to my knees in Limsa. Tataru bros....its over.........
Heyy don't worry you'll still be able to platonically pat your Lalafriends' heads

I got nothing against adding the Azure Dragoon into this sex game (definitely expecting G'raha and Dadcred in future releases) but would it be possible to choose to opt out from these choices?
As a matter of fact, yes. Obviously not everyone wants to see everything and I'd like the game to be playable by straight, gay, lesbian or bi players so if you don't want to engage sexually or romantically with a character, you can :
  • Go for their "Friendship route", with a slightly altered storyline and different quests. I made one for Y'shtola if you want to see how it looks like. Obviously having one for each character will require some work on the writing side, but the good news is that I won't need additionnal assets.
  • Go for their "Romance route" with SFW mode enabled and skip the sex scenes. Right now it's an option you can only choose at the beginning but in next update I'll make sure to have it as a toggable option in the Preferences menu.

So Tallphinaud and Tallisaie will likely join later on in the future is what I'm getting from the dev's post.
Yes absolutely ! I was thinking about them, as well as Ryne and Gaia.

During the 3rd quest for female mc
Thanks for the report ! I'll have a look and update the links with a corrected build as soon as I can.

Last edited:
Sep 23, 2021
while I love me some Y'shtola...looking at the tags and response about planned kinks I have to ask...is this actually going to be a harem?

Last edited:

Raidou24

Jan 20, 2020
One of the main optional contents I'm planning for the game (again, it will heavily depend on my capacity to find other artists to avoid overworking Syllax) would be using "memory crystals" like the ones used to relive Cid's past in Bozja to explore previous parts of the story and interact with characters that since died
WOOOOOO Moenbryda is on the menu lads!!!

• Haha

N_Yah

May 23, 2020
Damn, great stuff. Really keen to see where this goes. Is it just Y'shtola for now?

EDIT:

(they will accept that you see other people, but only if they can see other people too... and you'll be welcome to join them)

For a game with "Harem" literally as the tagline, this is an enormous let down. To the point I'll probably just leave the game be.

PopotoProductions

Game Developer
May 22, 2024
while I love me some Y'shtola...looking at the tags and response about planned kinks I have to ask...is this actually going to be a harem?
For a game with "Harem" literally as the tagline, this is an enormous let down. To the point I'll probably just leave the game be.
After playing many harem games, I wanted to avoid the feeling of having a full cast of characters enthralled to the MC with close to no agency. I may be wrong, but I figured this would flesh them more as actual characters than a talking set of sex CGs

As I said in an earlier post, I may reconsider or make some adjustements to that monogamous/polyamory stuff (for example, putting an option to make that lock optional) if this turns out to be too upsetting. For now, the "Harem Reborn" part is mostly a (misleading) pun on "A Realm Reborn".

In any case thanks for the compliment :D And yes, it's just Y'shtola in this update.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
One of the main optional contents I'm planning for the game (again, it will heavily depend on my capacity to find other artists to avoid overworking Syllax) would be using "memory crystals" like the ones used to relive Cid's past in Bozja to explore previous parts of the story and interact with characters that since died (so yeah, Zenos but also potentially
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
). Those would be self-contained stories with obviously less freedom than the rest of the game.
Omg a one night date and lovemaking session with Venat would be lit.

:Kappa:

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
they will accept that you see other people, but only if they can see other people too
Then why is harem in the title...

harem is when they're exclusive to MC... so that choice makes zero sense given harem is quite literally in the title. (although harem is one man many women, but f95 removes the gender).

Since someone obviously needs to state the obvious:

harem = closed relationship. Not open... how you came to that hilariously out of touch conclusion is beyond me. (which by fact of your statement, your game could never have harem :KEK: )

Last edited:

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
After playing many harem games, I wanted to avoid the feeling of having a full cast of characters enthralled to the MC with close to no agency. I may be wrong, but I figured this would flesh them more as actual characters than a talking set of sex CGs
Then you literally don't have a harem game... you have a sharing game.

Talk about false advertising lmao. :LUL:

You devs really be throwing around harem without even bothering to try to know what it means.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes