Unreal Engine Fox Den Remake [v1.1] [Cosmo Pickle]

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
VAZ4hp.png

Overview:
You play as a night guard, hired to do some dirty job in a pizzeria.As you progress trough nights, you encounter more complicated tasks, as well as more danger and secrets.
Can you complete all 4 nights?​

Thread Updated: 2022-09-18
Release Date: 2022-09-17
Developer: Cosmo Pickle - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

E6tmcK.png eGvqJ_.png J_NnqA.png JUdX2n.png seIxGf.png sm9e37.png

Last edited by a moderator:

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Fox Den 0.05
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Reactions: Fantasydude4000

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
Yeaaahhh.... Pretty hard at this state. Can't see if I have finished some of the tasks like the Ticket and Pipes in the Kitchen.
Scenes are pretty easy to get tho. It just depends on where you get caught.
Generator room, Party Room, Office, Bathroom, Kitchen, Reception are the scenes I got. The Bad End has no sex. Dunno if the Good End has a sex scene.

Edit: Okay, guys, editing this mere minutes after posting the original one. Good End has no sex scene. Just you running towards your car. Also.... there was no real need to play the game (Sorry dev, you made a good game. But a bit of a simple one) cuz, all of the scenes is just there.... in the game folder. Unencrypted.
WELP, time to check the remake one.

Last edited:
Reactions: NJ
Dec 17, 2018
Ok not only is the game kinda hard but like I'm a massive pussy when it comes to horror games so imma just wait for a gallery save. Thanks in advance for whoever gets it.

ChillFox88

Jul 29, 2017
Need a word with the boss, A tablet that holds no charge and turns to static the moment I look at it funny. A uniform with no pockets so I can't do marketing's job putting up posters everywhere while shredding the paperwork legal should have already burned. And don't even get me started on that door camping heat seeking bum of a fox, pick up a broom already and help me this place is filthy.

Decent game though, like the animations. Like when the lights go out makes it easier to know where he is besides the cool effect. Wish there was a spank button for when I sneak up on him for once, just a bit of revenge for all the door camping. My save data from AppData/Local/FoxDenRemade, hope it works for you if not good luck. The one animation from the maintenance is bugged apparently and doesn't show up in gallery. And the other skin besides the one you unlock (neat funtime skin btw) is a patreon skin and I'm broke.

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes