RPGM - Completed - Fox Girls Never Play Dirty [v1.03] [AVANTGARDE / Kagura Games]

1. 4.00 star(s)

burn3287

Decent gameplay experience with repeatable scenes in game world. Hentai scenes scale based on location rather than just corruption level, which on the one hand makes repeating specific sex acts easier, but also makes it take longer to reach full penetrative sex.
    Aside from rape scenes when losing to some bosses, it takes deliberate and repeated action to unlock NTR route and ending, and items exist to prevent clothing damage and combat sex cut ins, so its not hard to stick to a pure love route, or to pimp out the girls without worrying about a bad end if that's your preference.
    Its machine translated, which is a step above reading the text in a separate window translated from a text hook, so it doesn't bother me. I had to make liberal use of the hints from the fortune teller, since the objectives can be confusing.
    Overall the production values are pretty good, even if the game doesn't live up to its full potential. I'd recommend it for anyone who doesn't mind cheating or putting in a little work to earn their hentai.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Rastafoo

Story was scattershot and poorly written, with an antagonist who honestly is a weak force to motivate the player forward. Gameplay was grindy dungeon crawler in a gray and brown world of bland design with tiny ass sprites and constant lag due to animated sex scenes that won't even play correctly, not to mention shallow characters without real personalities. NTR was nice tho.