VN Ren'Py Abandoned Fractal Dust [Demo] [Lily]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Fractal Dust.jpg

Overview:
You'll follow Zoey along her bumpy, funny, and tortuous path. Or should I say pathS, since each of her choice could lead to drastically different events - or endings, should you choose poorly... (This is a short Demo!)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2019-01-05
Release Date: 2019-01-03
Developer: Lily
Censored: No (No sexual content at the moment!)
Version: Demo
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - -

FULL-LIAM EXCHANGE NUMBER.jpg FULL-zoDressingUp.jpg RENPY-fractalDustMenuBG.jpg

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
Looks nice. I don't really like artificial chromatic aberration too much, but it gives the game a unique look.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
View attachment 215056

Overview:
You'll follow Zoey along her bumpy, funny, and tortuous path. Or should I say pathS, since each of her choice could lead to drastically different events - or endings, should you choose poorly... (This is a short Demo!)

Thread Updated: 2019-01-05
Release Date: 2019-01-03
Developer: Lily
Censored: No (No sexual content at the moment!)
Version: Demo
So ... this is what u get ...

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
It has potential, but just a short demo for now. Let's hope this one fares better than its predecessors.

Taryn2176

Oct 20, 2017
Haven't played it, but in the screenshot where she's getting dressed, I love that there's a picture of Spider Jerusalem in the background.

gusxxx

Nov 28, 2017
It has potential, but just a short demo for now. Let's hope this one fares better than its predecessors.
Predecessors??? This Dev has made other games in the past? I ask because the style reminds me of a certain infamous Dev...

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
Predecessors??? This Dev has made other games in the past? I ask because the style reminds me of a certain infamous Dev...
By predecessors I meant other games like this, as a lot of those are forever stuck in development hell, usually at versions like 0.1, 0.2, and 0.3. I don't know anything specific about this developer in particular, but as far as I can tell this is their first game.

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
the legendary demo...yeah i'm supposed to fap on "kick him in the balls" part and being excited for the first release,i mean... thank you for the demo and kick him in the balls fetish

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Wow... All of three minutes, really?! One scene of her waking up, then that back-alley conversation (if you want to call it that - three choices) and - end of demo?!

Sorry but this ain't even a demo.

Will refrain from judging this as there even ain't enough for a bad review - it's just - nothing....

Dev, you should refrain from making statements such as "each of her choice [sic] could lead to drastically different events - or endings, should you choose poorly... " (game description in OP) if it's not in there. That dialogue always ends the same so no different endings (yet).

Reactions: PapaJohnLunchMeat

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I tried this, but it is too short to give any assessment. Although, I like that kick in the balls part...Give creeps what they deserve.:cool:

MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
What the hell is this for a demo... 2minutes en 18 seconds and it's done

U

User_920791

I created a custom version of this demo containing the following modifications/additions:
Code:
UI adapted to work well on multiple screen sizes/devices.
Smoother transitions between scenes.
Portuguese translation (with a language selector included in the game startup and in the settings menu).
Minor corrections and changes to the original english text.
Compressed images.
I also created android versions.

Win -- / /

Linux --
/ /

MacOS --
/ /

Android armeabi-v7a --
/ /

Android x86_x64 --
/ /

If you encounter any bug, please let me know.

Reactions: Canto Forte