4.10 star(s) 11 Votes
Mar 29, 2023
Do you know the tale of the heart of a mouse in the body of a tiger? Beside the point that MC worked out all day at the gym with little to show for it - which could be a dire indication he was slacking a lot - or a harsh reminder that MC really had it hard in his life in between the good tiems he spent at the uncle villa - to which he is back now, but his mindset is still so dim and low.
MC is handed a PC which he accesses and sees whatever his uncle - a real estate magnate who had purchased half the town in his lifetime and had organised returns off of deals he had made- had kept as a reminder at some point in time.

We do not know when the uncle had made that screenshot of his fortune - could be a month, a year, ten years before his demise - it could be accurate or just a sum of a couple of his revenue avenues. Trouble is, MC never inspencts or questions people around town about the deal they had with his uncle, because a table in excel about some numbers without the context means very little - so little that MC is not thinking of doing anything about it, thinking that it represents the current state of affairs based on literally nothing.

MC is stuck in that mentality - he thiught he had to fire his conscierge, sell the house and go back home pennyless and jobless;
why do you think MC is about town and across realms looking for a job?
First of all, no I don't know the tale about the heart of a mouse in a tiger. I do know about wolves in sheep's clothing but that's something different =P

Second, we kind of do know from when that spreadsheet is. Why bother make a monthly balance sheet if you haven't used it for years? My guess is that the spreadsheet was updated in the last month before the uncle's/******'s death. Because there were open investments that gives revenue, property etc. So that would be the limiting factor that that spreadsheet was used by the uncle.

The MC didn't know about the villa. The uncle didn't own the villa until he worked for/with Charles. And that was after the MC moved out of his hometown, so the MC never knew that the uncle had a villa. Because before all that, the uncle had a gym, wasn't well off and lived in some shitty apartment in the city.

Last but not least; The MC is crossing realms to look for a job? Ehm... That was not the story I read? In my pov, he was being pingponged (mc's own words), between worlds. The MC is desperately trying to get rid off his cognitive dissonance but every answer gains more questions. I haven't seen the MC looking for a job at all. The only thing that comes to mind is the "quest" for the dagger, which the MC already has.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And after playing this, I don't think money will ever be a problem for the MC or his friends. If they need something, the MC can just simply *poof* it into existence, so why bother work for money?

Last edited:

gambit1337

Jan 7, 2021
Tried to find High Earth Orbit, one of the shows the watched in the game, i assumed its a cameo of another game, is it real? if so anyone got a link to it?

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
Hmm...so any new info about antagonizing the asshole king? Should MC do it or not?

Regards,
Looks like it's a minor dialogue change, with no lasting repercussions. If you antagonize him 3-4 times, he issues you an additional quest to slay 2 worgen in the dungeon(already completed). If you do it 5 times, he issues you a quest to retrieve the dagger from the bottom of the dungeon(also already completed). If you don't antagonize him 3+ times, he doesn't issue any quest, but later(ch4) he will ask you to retrieve the dagger(which you already have), regardless of how much or little you antagonized him previously. After that meeting, everything is forgotten, and I doubt there will be any further impact.

Reactions: MrBenny

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
Oh, for anyone running into errors regarding missing image files during dialogues(found 2 so far myself), the files are there, but misnamed. One example is ad5s302t2 is incorrectly named ad5s302t12. Remove the 1 from the filename, and the error won't appear again. Doesn't require a restart or anything. Just rollback right before the error, and proceed.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
Why every so often I get an error page like this and when i click ignore and the scroll back the screen blinks?

4.10 star(s) 11 Votes