3.80 star(s) 13 Votes

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
Second time I've seen this (or a variation of it) in the dialogue.
View attachment 4107915
First I thought it was a weird typo, now I realise someone's gotten a bit fast and loose with the find and replace.

There were some errors too, missing images and the following that wouldn't allow an alternate view. There was something similar for the going faster option too.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Might have been fixed in 0.5 though, as I've just realised there was an update posted yesterday that's not made it to the OP yet.
Meanwhile, that's the plural of yourself.

MiltonPowers

Twins Basil! Twins!
Donor
Jul 26, 2023
Why is the sex scenes structure liked that...it does not feel seamless and immersion breaking. Needing to press return just and going back to a scene before sex to be able to choose the next sex scene and/or climax is just bad.
They are a bit weird aren't they. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I'm ready to cum, let me stop and put my pants back on and then I'll take them off again to cum. :ROFLMAO:

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
it felt like this whole update was one big lore dump, sure there was some sex and other stuff, but this game really could use smoother narrative flow
and yeah, sex scenes structure are just atrocious, those menus constantly resetting back to starting frame gotta go
and for fuck sake - gimme option to punch vampire cunt, i don't want to be friendly with her, i don't want to make her giggle, i want to smash her face in

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Hmm...I'm reading that some are having errors or experiencing missing images. I downloaded the full version (GOFILE), and replayed this title from the start till the end of the update, and had no issues at all. I even installed my Adjustment mod, and still had zero issues.

Regards.

MiltonPowers

Twins Basil! Twins!
Donor
Jul 26, 2023
Hmm...I'm reading that some are having errors or experiencing missing images. I downloaded the full version (GOFILE), and replayed this title from the start till the end of the update, and had no issues at all. I even installed my Adjustment mod, and still had zero issues.

Regards.
I didn't have any issues with v0.5 and missing images. I could be wrong, but I thought the people having problems with missing images were in 0.4.1.

Reactions: MrBenny

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
I didn't have any issues with v0.5 and missing images. I could be wrong, but I thought the people having problems with missing images were in 0.4.1.
Your probably right, I didn't look at the date and times. Originally I was reading through some post to see what others think of this title. This release came faster than previous releases...I hope this becomes a norm.

Well I like it, and feel the story lore is about to move out of the castle and on to the forest and or surrounding zones. And the harem is slowly coming along as MC builds and reinforcing his tether, so he doesn't get sucked into the void.

Regards.

excalibertypo

Apr 10, 2020
Fractured Realms [v0.5] [Virt Studios]

PixelDrain download link for those that want to download from there

Raswedj

Feb 27, 2020
hello dev is a nice game i have started it today but please can you change the colour from the text by some is the white colour very dificult to read. Thanks

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
hello dev is a nice game i have started it today but please can you change the colour from the text by some is the white colour very dificult to read. Thanks
Putting a black outline on the white text will fix it, dev. Here is a file you can drop into the game folder in the meanwhile...

Raswedj

Feb 27, 2020
Adjustment MOD

Hi... I compiled together a few mod's and a few minor visual adjustments that present some pleasing changes that compliment this title's look and play style. (Improved visibility, and some choice information)

• Changed the default textbox, to a custom bottom shaded version...which aids with viewing the dialog text without blocking the background content. (Theme Default choice in the preferences)
  • Included the 0x52_URM tool, which allows a user to view as well edit Ren'Py titles. (Can be used to verify and view more data behind some of the story choices, as well can be used to display requirement checks as they happen through out the story. To edit press ALT m keys together to bring up the tools search console.)
  • Also included a Universal Quick Menu mod, which hide's or display's the quick menu by pressing your Q key. (Used to help clean up the dialog area by hiding the quick menu from the bottom of your screen.)
  • Included the Universal Choice Descriptor Mod, which can display on screen data that is behind the story choices. Which can offer points and other game related info. (This is not a walk through, but this mod can still provide some additional choice info...as well this compilation of mod's will work successfully along side the Joker / KoGa3 WT mod's...if one is created later for this title.)
  • Included a modified version of the Universal 4+1 Textbox Mod, with a dialog opacity slider (This mod is used to bypasses the default textbox settings, which adds four styles of textboxes, plus the theme default choice which displays the custom dark bottom shaded textbox).
  • Included a font outline script, which adds a dark outline on the dialog and character names...which visually improves the display of the dialog and name text on the new custom textbox.
  • Included an updated custom game menu image, to improve the visibility of the preference setting on screen.
Install:
Just extract and merge the mod's game folder with this titles game folder (over write when prompted). Then run your game exe, and enjoy this title's minor changes and added features.

Note: This mod compilation shouldn't need regular updates, (provided no major coding changes have been done to the original script of this title)…as this compilation should continue to work for future game releases.

Regards.

This Image below is displaying the modified 4+1 textbox mod preference settings, along with the changed game menu background.
View attachment 4033797

Thank you this mod help a lot :)

Reactions: MrBenny

Forgotted

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2020
So incredibly GROSS!! Nasty....yuck....

And I had just downloaded the update......Gross

Ain't no way..

Last edited:

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
Quite nice fantasy game. I love the girls. They're gorgeous.
Can't wait to see elven lands!

I saw few typos along the way (0.1 to 0.4)
- While resources are limited, there are some that beleive the... -> believe
- Cum inside Nicole! (Guranteed Pregnancy) -> Guaranteed pregnancy
- previouly mentioned "oursElves"
- image 'ad5s1a16t' not found
- yoursElves
- Y-your welcome -> You're
- I feel amazing, calme and at peace for the first time in my life -> calm
At least those first two typos were still in the 0.5 version. I didn't check others.

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes