Others Completed Framboise and Torture Chambers [Final] [Pink Pencil]

fruitloopxyz

Sep 14, 2017
These games never work with my resolution. :(
Anyone know how to change the resolution at .exe? 1920x1080 is what I have as I am using a tv as a monitor. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!
how can I fix resolution problem?? i use win 10 and the game shows only half screen gameplay
so the resolution fucks me up, is there any way to fix it?

Use dxwnd, its a small free program, dxwnd comes with a help folder so look at that to figure out how to make it work.

Reactions: heybeterino

sapers

Sep 9, 2019
If you find me the location and name of the save file ill post it, i had to plug the game to the tv and somehow learned a secret jump cheat (otherwise known as glitch)
i think that was a path: "C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\pinkpencil-dlsite" in this folder I have a file: "framboise_and_torture_chambers-dlsite.save"

Reactions: zoneitorboneit

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
I suggest everyone shouldn't play this

On one hand I like these kind of games because of their very corny stupid silly nature but on the other hand it's poorly done through and through

Thanks to heybertino we got a save but in the gallery, you only could only see some scenes instead of all the animations with the MC interacting with the enemies. To see that you need to play the game but the game is VERY poorly made and not fun with how tedious and difficult it can get and that's not even talking about the very poor control layout

heybeterino

Aug 28, 2017
Thanks to heybertino we got a save but in the gallery, you only could only see some scenes instead of all the animations with the MC interacting with the enemies. To see that you need to play the game but the game is VERY poorly made and not fun with how tedious and difficult it can get and that's not even talking about the very poor control layout
Yeah im aware, tbf the models in the animation are quite small and iirc censored, therefore its not like you are missing much

Reactions: zoneitorboneit