Others Completed Framboise and Torture Chambers [Final] [Pink Pencil]

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
Between the bullshit level design, the glacially slow walking pace of the character, and her weird floaty jumps this is perhaps the worst platformer I've ever played.

I should have quit when I discovered that the spike trap in the tutorial will kill you if you get within the same zipcode of the spikes when they're up. The second level is way worse. I have no idea how to get that gold key that's guarded by a dozen instant-kill monsters moving at about mach 5 with gigantic hitboxes.

Last edited:

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
I have, a penchant dislike towards these games. The crust is indeed severe. I'm still somewhat wanting to play this game. Seeing it as something akin to a trainwreck. You don't want to look, but you can't really look away.

• Haha
Reactions: Miacis

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Between the bullshit level design, the glacially slow walking pace of the character, and her weird floaty jumps this is perhaps the worst platformer I've ever played.

I should have quit when I discovered that the spike trap in the tutorial will kill you if you get within the same zipcode of the spikes when they're up. The second level is way worse. I have no idea how to get that gold key that's guarded by a dozen instant-kill monsters moving at about mach 5 with gigantic hitboxes.
Sounds like some of the other ones in the series. Does it also leave you with a complete lack of direction? By the 3rd level you'll start having an existential crisis. Asking yourself IRL a lot of questions about your life choices and your current predicament.

Reactions: Forge Wright

shineryuverus

Jul 18, 2017
so i made it past level 2 and while playing level 3 i moved off screen and a fire was right in the spot i entered so fuck this game for the jumpscare cause that scream was hella annoying

DoGGo130

Jan 25, 2019
Bad controls, huge hitboxes of the enemies which one hit insta kill us. Would never want to play something like this again.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
The thing that stopped me from playing the previous two games were the comments saying how bad they were. Now I'm seeing the same thing here. Makes you wonder why didn't the dev fix the issues in this third game, the others were years ago.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
The old prince of persia game. Remember playing that on my oldest computer. Wonder if this game is as hard as that one. :LOL:

Reactions: Reavy

3mortis

Feb 17, 2018
You can type "godt" in game to toggle god mode, this also allow to open all doors without key and opens exit. But platforming and level design is still pain in the ass on last levels.

pmv

Jun 2, 2018
Virus scan reports malware on my version. Be sure to check yours before running