VN Ren'Py Abandoned Freakshow [S1 Ep. 2] [Andrealphus]

VampLena

Jun 19, 2019
This is so full of potential, I've wondered why no one ever made a Buffy inspired VN like this before, the Slayerverse has always been ripe for some XXX VNs considering all the crazy sex that happened in the shows.

RvWCaboose

Oct 21, 2017
Well it seems to be Buffy, Willow and the master in the main screenshot thing, And I'm pretty sure its the BUFFY font for the title....

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
"Vampires + Academics : Buffy" Oof.
Gonna wait on this one, but that man is clearly of Clan Nosferatu. If anything, this looks more like a YA-angled Kindred: The Embraced homage. (#RIP, Mark Frankel. You are missed, sweet baby boi.)
Neko's are not furries ..noob :p
Nekomata are the worst furries, because they have so many furry-apologist fanboys. I almost got into an internet fight because of this, last week.

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
I'll answer the worries about LoSe & IANAS! here and now but I'll do it only once because this thread is about Freakshow.

About LoSe:
- LoSe get more content every month than ANY other patreon game I know of
- The limit to LoSe content is NOT my time but the artists time, and I already work with 3 different artists on it.
- I have been working on Freakshow since May do you want me to make a recap of ALL the content LoSe got since May ?
- @CerseiLannister666: previous girls get content every single month in LoSe

And about IANAS!
- IANAS! has been in a ditch because the artist disapeared for 6 months and didn't deliver any work, should I have stoped my other projects because of that ?
- Work has restarted on it since September and I have good hope to have news soon
I code and handle the community aspect of the games, I don't write, I don't draw meaning that yes I can work on several games at once. And you know what that's a good thing because there is less chance that I get bored.

Anyway if you have questions, critics or remarks about Freakshow I'll be really happy to answer them.

BTW Yes it's Buffy inspired but it's not a direct parody, lots of characters will be different and the plot will diverge vastly later on.

"Vampires + Academics : Buffy" Oof.
Gonna wait on this one, but that man is clearly of Clan Nosferatu. If anything, this looks more like a YA-angled Kindred: The Embraced homage. (#RIP, Mark Frankel. You are missed, sweet baby boi.)

Nekomata are the worst furries, because they have so many furry-apologist fanboys. I almost got into an internet fight because of this, last week.
You'll definitely see some Requiem and Masquerade references, probably some Apocalypse too.

Last edited:

Leafy

Aug 27, 2017
Dude, the plot so far is almost exactly the same as the first episode of the Buffy. Even some of the lines are the same.

But that's ok. Buffy was my favorite show ever. ;D

jorimane

Oct 20, 2019
It looks alright, art is nice, also LoSe is one of my favorite games, but damn idk what's up with dev, the guy already have 2 games, that 1 never got an update, and was released in april If i remember right, and other one pretty much only get new girls in updates, but no new content for old ones or some overall new features, gameplay improvement, more things to do or anything like that, i really would Ike to see LoSe having a lot of content as games like harem hotel, cause It have potential to be one of best free roam games around, but meanwhile It still lack basic stuff as kissing scenes for some girls, and again LoSe really could get improvement in some stuff. But well, is dev choice to have 3 different games, all i can do is stop to support him until LoSe really get some updates that really make difference
Not justifying anyone... but devs are people, too. And, as the rest of us, ordinary people. Some of them may have commitment issues - they just can't stick to developing one game and one game only. Sad, of course, but true.

Reactions: Andrealphus

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Episode 2 coming up tomorrow on patreon :)
It will include the first 2 sex scenes of the game.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Freakshow s new episode is available on patreon :)
- 16 story scenes
- 9 new backgrounds
- 6 new CG (including 3 sex CG)
- 4 new characters (Vampire April, Miss White, Betty's mom and Betty)
- 1 new outfit for Britney (cheerleader)

-KC-

got land?
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2019
Updated OP to Episode 2.