2D Dag Robertson - Pin-Up, Artworks, Illustrations

Dag Robertson

2D Artist
Game Developer
Jun 20, 2017
dag-robertson-oc-miriam-wallpaper.jpg
Hi , I'm Dag Robertson, a 2D artist working with Photoshop CC and Huion tablet.

After 25 years of silence, I've started drawing again and a new incredible world opens to me.

Hi I'm Dag Robertson and I live in Europe, and I'm creating Artworks, Commissions, Portraits, Illustrations, some sfw some other nsfw; but not only,,,
All the images you can see here will be in a standard format 600X600 LQ; the HQ, nsfw artworks and much more are for Patreon or FanBox members only.

A Short background & description

All you can see here and I can create, it's is due to your support, both moral and economic. My dream is to let free my inspiration and to be able to create and share sensations and images with you, that they are able to transmit emotions to your soul, or simply give you fun; this is my hope. Subscribing to my Socials (especially YouTube) and becoming a basic Patreon or FanBox member It might just be $3 (or ¥150) to you, but that support means the world to me. None of all this would be possible without you, your support and your participation, and for that I'll be so eternally grateful.

I hope you will like my works, consider to became a member, and thank you so much for checking out my thread.

Last Update : 26 June 2020
Release Date : June 2020

Artist : Dag Robertson

Contacts :
-
Support
- -
Socials
- - - - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download Section

Feeling the warmth.jpg Perfect desire.jpg My good moorning.jpg Let yourself be tasted.jpg The kiss.jpg

Last edited:

Kadowatara

Jul 3, 2018
I really like your art style. although i personally think the faces could be a bit more slim and less asymmetrical. specially on the last picture with the purple background. Overall i really like the style but i think you might need to consider adding things like texture since it all looks too smooth in my opinion. By texture i mean things like skin, small pores and basically little details that enhance the image. I personally am a photographer and when i take pictures of peoples faces and such when i edit the pictures and zoom in i can see their skin texture, sometimes pores and also tiny hairs in the face. It's things like these that add more realism and more personal touch since its their skin and their facial features. Anyway enough with the lecturing or whatever this is, good luck on the art and future projects. I wish you the best. :)

Reactions: Dag Robertson

Dag Robertson

2D Artist
Game Developer
Jun 20, 2017
I really like your art style. although i personally think the faces could be a bit more slim and less asymmetrical. specially on the last picture with the purple background. Overall i really like the style but i think you might need to consider adding things like texture since it all looks too smooth in my opinion. By texture i mean things like skin, small pores and basically little details that enhance the image. I personally am a photographer and when i take pictures of peoples faces and such when i edit the pictures and zoom in i can see their skin texture, sometimes pores and also tiny hairs in the face. It's things like these that add more realism and more personal touch since its their skin and their facial features. Anyway enough with the lecturing or whatever this is, good luck on the art and future projects. I wish you the best. :)
Thank you very much for the comment, I really appreciated.
Regarding the photo with the purple background, that is one of the oldest images, I inserted it anyway because basically it represents in general the three protagonists of the future comic, and partly for emotional reasons, but the last works have undergone a considerable increase ... (moreover I am studying separately and in silence, just those details you were talking about .... but it is early to talk about it, when something is ready you will see it).
In any case, I appreciate the time and desire to carefully observe the work done, which you have clearly demonstrated with your comment.
I know I'm not Leonardo Da Vinci, and basically over time my style will become more and more defined, but I believe and above all I hope, to be able to create something new, fresh and with a pinch of difference respect more other works ...; hoping that it will also be reflected in the comic project that I am carrying out.

Thanks again, and have a nice day.

Last edited:

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
:)(y)
Thanks to you, we can see nice art and your improvement along with your art. It's kind of exciting.
Keep it up.

Dag Robertson

2D Artist
Game Developer
Jun 20, 2017
:)(y)
Thanks to you, we can see nice art and your improvement along with your art. It's kind of exciting.
Keep it up.
thanks Horizon, very kind.
I hope one day to have also a little bit following and support by someone who believe in my work...

Dag Robertson

2D Artist
Game Developer
Jun 20, 2017
Elly Portrait (practice on realistic style) OC inspired by the actress Amanda Righetti
elly-inst.jpg

Hi all,

sorry for the silence, troubles and works out home....

I hope with this draw to restart my routine and start seriously the comic project. this It's a simple portrait to test some tools and a realistic style.

on Patreon or Fanbox the HQ version members only .

Bye and thx to all for the patience

Last edited:

pompadour

Nov 14, 2018
A couples of uncesored artworks.
I can't wait a complete project about this artist; i hope soon.
Enjoy:

Bye guys

Dag Robertson

2D Artist
Game Developer
Jun 20, 2017
Mother's Dream... (the new cover and defined character)

After really much time, finally I found the inspiration to complete this portrait about the character of Miriam; one of the main characters of my project story.
Cover-Miriam-rid.jpg

The starting draft (previous post) have some little difference, but I had clear in my mind what I wonted; I love this main character (the mother), about one of my projects; it was hard search and well define what I felt fo her; but I'm satisfy on her general figure.

Last edited:
Reactions: pompadour

Dag Robertson

2D Artist
Game Developer
Jun 20, 2017
All the links in the OP are dead.
Sorry ,
due to the COVID situation, I'm living in a big transformation of my works, projects and time (I deleted the link).

As soon as I will be able to organize my work and life , I will upload the new and some of the old works.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Nice to have you back.

That looks pretty good.
As far as I remember you have quite a bit improved.

But there are some things where my mind says, is this intentional or room for improvement?
Bear with me, I have no eye for art and I am all the way an amateur. ^^

The head, great detail, looks awesome.

The hand, great detail, looks good but it looks like the hand is a bit too big to be part of that person's body. Intentional?

The ass, good proportions but something is missing there... it looks too flat, maybe a bit more depth?
The left upper thigh looks too thick, maybe that causes the looks of the flat ass?

The left foot, great detail but the front part of the foot looks too wide and the foot looks a bit too long.. Intentional?

From my amateurish few a great drawing with room for improvement. Great job. (y)
Dang it, I'm complaining about parts of the drawing but wishing I could draw half as good. ^^

Dag Robertson

2D Artist
Game Developer
Jun 20, 2017
Nice to have you back.

That looks pretty good.
As far as I remember you have quite a bit improved.

But there are some things where my mind says, is this intentional or room for improvement?
Bear with me, I have no eye for art and I am all the way an amateur. ^^

The head, great detail, looks awesome.

The hand, great detail, looks good but it looks like the hand is a bit too big to be part of that person's body. Intentional?

The ass, good proportions but something is missing there... it looks too flat, maybe a bit more depth?
The left upper thigh looks too thick, maybe that causes the looks of the flat ass?

The left foot, great detail but the front part of the foot looks too wide and the foot looks a bit too long.. Intentional?

From my amateurish few a great drawing with room for improvement. Great job. (y)
Dang it, I'm complaining about parts of the drawing but wishing I could draw half as good. ^^
thanks for your comments,
you have reason, this last work is not one of my best; but i was focused on restart to draw and let on my back all the last shit times...
The mistakes you have described, are done over all because is the strange prospective of the photo reference gives to me for the commission.
Anyway I'm happy to restart with works, this is the important point for me.

see you

Reactions: HorizonD

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Looking good. (y)
But I'm sorry, my unprofessional eye strikes again. ^^

Like in the previous picture, the head and hand have great detail and are in focus but the rest of the body seems kind of out of focus/blurred? (I don't know how to describe it better.^^)
Both pictures have the same "effect", so I guess it was intentional.

One minor thing, the position of the breast is in my opinion too low.
I don't want to sound rude but my first impression was "that woman has some sagging breasts".
Nothing wrong with that but it does not turn out to be in her favor in a drawing.
Maybe draw the breast higher up or remove it completely, the arm hides the breast or you see part of it behind the arm?

All in all good job. Keep it up. :)

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Holy... that's the way to get something wrong, my bad. :oops:
My apologies for your model.
But I have to say you got her pretty good, nice interpretation.

Your other work is pretty good as well but Picasso is too abstract for my taste.

Dag Robertson

2D Artist
Game Developer
Jun 20, 2017
On a second thought, I think this is better and less dramatic...
main-qimg-2a606db776487332d4c4fd666dde6b7b.jpg

The first one I think that I will use it for something else

Reactions: HorizonD

Dag Robertson

2D Artist
Game Developer
Jun 20, 2017
Hi,
Waiting the Novel on-work, here another commission/study of a female portrait (colored version for Patreon Menbers only)

back-3-inst.jpg

Last edited: