scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
(posting here because I've never seen it mentioned before)

Do you have several growth hormone rules? Say, one for girls, one for adult women, and one for cows?
They can be combined into one, if you enable: "Options → Game Options → Experimental → Rules Assistant target growth expressions"

Now you can include your slave's stats into the expression, instead of targeting a fixed number. For instance:
Code:
(slave.physicalAge > 24) ? 1000 : 500
ternary_if.png

This expression is a conditional (ternary) operator. It returns 1000 if your slave has the body of a person who's 25yo or older, 500 otherwise. As usual, the RA will administer hormones to your slave until the goal is achieved - except that the latter depends on the slave.
The general syntax is:
Code:
condition ? value_if_condition_is_true :value_if_condition_is_false
Conditional operators can be nested, like this:
Code:
condition_a ? a_is_true : (condition_b ? a_is_false_while_b_is_true : both_a_and_b_are_false)
The following expression sets the goal to 5000 if the slave is in the Diary, otherwise it's 1000 or 500 depending on her physical age.
Code:
slave.assignment === Job.MILKED ? 5000 : (slave.physicalAge > 24 ? 1000 : 500)
More about the RA in the Encyclopedia: "Table of Contents → Being in Charge → RA Condition Editor"

Mar 9, 2023
FINALLY got the Societal Elite happy enough to lessen restrictions on the breeder exam and get some slaves set as breeders.
...How do I get them impregnated by the Elite? (My PC is female.)

Okay, seems you have to set in Universal Rules to have fertile slaves impregnated by citizens. The Breeders will be impregnated by the Societal Elite.

Last edited:

hehehehehe

Feb 21, 2018
Guys, this is a long shot but I like the previous toga dresses in the renders, is there anything I can do to add it in addition the current toga? oh and also my machine got really lag with the experimental animation features when I got 25+ slaves, which is a really shame because I really like the feature, is there anything I can do?

4.30 star(s) 19 Votes