Others (Free Download) Sexual Cohabitation with an Animal-eared Girl / ケモミミ少女と同棲性活

D

Deleted member 433988

Ive found the answer to unlock the H options. You have to reach day 14 or 15. Cant remember, and earn a total of 1.000.000 from your shop sales to buy the girl. Then you can do whatever you want.

Jidgeeboy

Jun 13, 2017
Pretty good game. Having a hard time making money though. Starting to learn how it works at least.

Down to my main, and only really, complaint; the sex controls are really bad. I hate it when there's a relatively good game overall like this but then it's ruined by god awful controls during sex.

Like others here, the character rubs his dick on the girl and I occasionally see a different symbol appear, which I assume is penetrate, but since I'm already holding down left mouse click and moving it if I try to click or do anything else it disappears. Also, does anyone know what the things in the top right do?

Added an image below of the penetrate icon that just disappears and does nothing.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I really wish someone could tell me how to do it properly or if penetration really is just a random chance of working or whatever. Really annoying and kind of a game breaker if so.

If anyone has a save then please share. I beg you.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 433988

Pretty good game. Having a hard time making money though. Starting to learn how it works at least.

Down to my main, and only really, complaint; the sex controls are really bad. I hate it when there's a relatively good game overall like this but then it's ruined by god awful controls during sex.

Like others here, the character rubs his dick on the girl and I occasionally see a different symbol appear, which I assume is penetrate, but since I'm already holding down left mouse click and moving it if I try to click or do anything else it disappears. Also, does anyone know what the things in the top right do?

Added an image below of the penetrate icon that just disappears and does nothing.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I really wish someone could tell me how to do it properly or if penetration really is just a random chance of working or whatever. Really annoying and kind of a game breaker if so.

If anyone has a save then please share. I beg you.
You have to earn 1.000.000 before day 14 or 15. When the event starts, select the option where you lose all the money. In reality, the girl isn't yours so you have to buy her in the end to continue to play and unlock all the H Options. The two icons on top I think it controls the intensity and the speed, or something like that.

Jidgeeboy

Jun 13, 2017
You have to earn 1.000.000 before day 14 or 15. When the event starts, select the option where you lose all the money. In reality, the girl isn't yours so you have to buy her in the end to continue to play and unlock all the H Options. The two icons on top I think it controls the intensity and the speed, or something like that.
Oh, so you can't actually penetrate her until after you buy her and she's yours so to speak? That's what I'm getting from this.

I'm on day 11 or 12 now and I just racked up around 597k. Hopefully I'll be able to earn enough before the end. Doing the red icon thing before selling for all the expensive stuff to sell.

Thanks for the response!

D

Deleted member 433988

Oh, so you can't actually penetrate her until after you buy her and she's yours so to speak? That's what I'm getting from this.

I'm on day 11 or 12 now and I just racked up around 597k. Hopefully I'll be able to earn enough before the end. Doing the red icon thing before selling for all the expensive stuff to sell.

Thanks for the response!
You're Welcome. In my experience, you can always double your money by selling everything. I usually click in the first arrow (Blue one) in the shop, it buys all itens in order, acording to your money, so if you have 20.000 it will buy all the cheapest itens. Let the girl selling then until you are empty and repeat the process. There are people who can get the money until day 5, but I don't know how.

Shipfu

Mar 20, 2020
You can actually click on the people walking outside your shop when she aint up for it yet.
Just gotta left click the pedestrians.

Shipfu

Mar 20, 2020
Just remember to press the upper choice if you have the million on day 15.

Jan 7, 2018
Translation for the Credit Files.

Thank you for purchasing "Kemonomimi Girl and Cohabitation Activity Ver.1.0".

◆ About the game

This work is a game in which you become the owner of a tool shop and flirting with the Kemonomimi girl you entrusted to you for two weeks.
After 2 weeks (on the 15th day), The Kemonomimi girl must be handed over.
If you earn 1 million gems by then, you can buy her.

■ Operation method

Left click, Enter: Text progress
Left drag: Etch scene operation (take off clothes, insert, etc.)
Ctrl: Text skip
Space: Window display / non-display
Esc: Finished

Basically, left click and left drag are used.
In the etch scene, the icon will be displayed when you move the cursor to a place where you can operate it.
(You can send a conversation with Enter, skip a conversation with Ctrl, etc.)

◆ About save files

When you start the game, a file called "save1 ~ 3" will be created automatically.
The game data will be saved here, so please keep it in the same folder.

◆ Homepage of warmth software

We have uploaded our own free games, so please come and visit us if you like.
Free games will be added from time to time.

◆ Materials used

◇ Maoudamashii
BGM, sound effects

The following library is used for Ogg Vorvis format file decoding
Libvorbis: Copyright (c) 2002-2004 Xiph.org Foundation

◇ Daphnia material
Sound effect

◇ Tiger Lily / cv: Ryo Suzuki
Voice material

◇ Hidden village in the back of the forest
Character illustration adventurer
UI material items in general

◇ VR Character Factory
"Virtu-A-Dolls 02: Senjo Otomi" is used to create illustrations for the Kemonomimi girl.

◇ Fancy curve
UI material button

◇ Pipoya
Effect material

◇ Winddorf
Background illustration room, bath

◇ Petan
Background illustration inside the store

◇ Creative Freaks Co., Ltd.
Background illustration in the city

◇ Kimagure After
Background illustration forest in general