README Free Forum Signatures and Wallpapers

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

GodGoku

The OverLord
Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
Thnx @Krull as always but I have Child Type REquest.
Well, I Watching Anime For 8 or 9 years.

And You Can Say I am One Of the Biggest Fan Of Goku.
So Can U Make signature and Profile Picture?

1. In Signature, I wan SOme Lighting effects Like THis To Full Gif or Only On goku

You can use THis Image For Signature.

I hope U can Understand.
Now For the Profile Pic.

1. I wan This Image to Be Used
2. Make It according TO Your Taste.

And Plz Try to do them both.
I will really be really happy if U Done Both.

Thnx @Krull

Last edited:

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Thnx @Krull as always but I have Child Type REquest.
Well, I Watching Anime For 8 or 9 years.

And You Can Say I am One Of the Biggest Fan Of Goku.
So Can U Make signature and Profile Picture?

1. In Signature, I wan SOme Lighting effects Like THis To Full Gif or Only On goku

You can use THis Image For Signature.

I hope U can Understand.
Now For the Profile Pic.

1. I wan This Image to Be Used
2. Make It according TO Your Taste.

And Plz Try to do them both.
I will really be really happy if U Done Both.

Thnx @Krull
You pushing @Krull skillset lol

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Respected User
Donor
Feb 1, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
shwet-s5a.gif swav-1.png

Links:
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.com/2017/10/39809_shwet-s5a.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.com/2017/10/39807_swav-1.png
For the time being i'm not going to be taking any more personal requests, just going through a busy period in my life at the moment and the little time i do have , i would like to spend it on personal matters.

Last edited:

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
For the time being i'm not going to be taking any more personal requests, just going through a busy period in my life at the moment and the little time i do have , i would like to spend it on personal matters.

giphy.gif

Just when I was about to obtain the TRUE POWER OF THE FORCE behind awesome signatures, it has been stripped from me!!

He tasks me. He tasks me and I shall have him! I'll chase him 'round the moons of Nibia and 'round the Antares Maelstrom and 'round perdition's flames before I give him up!

...so, I shall wait... I shall be patient... till he feels that he is able to return and that I am ready to be crowned with my very own pirate signature!!

Take the breather that you need Krull and hope that you can get you stuff and work caught up before you get inundated again... in the meantime, I shall work and play with this shiny, handy little boomerang thingie till you return!

giphy (1).gif

GodGoku

The OverLord
Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
You pushing @Krull skillset lol
x'Dx'D Yeah, SomeTimes I did.

View attachment 28619 View attachment 28617

Links:
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.com/2017/10/39809_shwet-s5a.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.com/2017/10/39807_swav-1.png
Ohhh. Ok Do u best.:eazyHype:
ANd thnx For gifs BTW.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
@Krull: I hope I'm not bothering you with this, but I think this creator really deserve some more "advertising" :)
I'm gonna leave you some pictures, if you can/want to try a signature.

Here's a picture of the first game:
This is the second game (started basically today):
(Patreon page: )

Reactions: Krull

Doc Wobbly

Jul 6, 2017
I can't think of anyone who deserves a timeout more than you do, Krull. I have to admit, though, that I'm a tad biased, but I don't think I'm alone on this one, because this is a thread I frequent the most. I earnestly admire your photoshopping skills (let's call it ps, to make things easier). I've seen your ps skills grow exponentially with every post. And it's not solely your ps skills that I admire, you obviously have some artistic background or an exceptional eye for composition and details. And to make matters worse, your willingness to help out every single one and instigate them with happiness without asking something in return. You truly are a beacon of light.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I can't think of anyone who deserves a timeout more than you do, Krull. I have to admit, though, that I'm a tad biased, but I don't think I'm alone on this one, because this is a thread I frequent the most. I earnestly admire your photoshopping skills (let's call it ps, to make things easier). I've seen your ps skills grow exponentially with every post. And it's not solely your ps skills that I admire, you obviously have some artistic background or an exceptional eye for composition and details. And to make matters worse, your willingness to help out every single one and instigate them with happiness without asking something in return. You truly are a beacon of light.
Well said!!!

Whitenicky

A Wife And A Mother
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Could you make signature for this new game:

Looks promising :)

Reactions: Krull

Aeilion

Jun 14, 2017
Hello everyone and especially Krull,

First of all sorry for my bad english... I will try to do the best

I was wondering if it will not bother you that i use the f95 wallpaper for one or two posters to be intergrated in the game i'm creating.
I noted the word free but i do not know if you had in mind this kind of use so i prefer to make sure not to use your creations in a way you would not like.

Thank for your attention.

Reactions: Cirro84 and Krull

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Respected User
Donor
Feb 1, 2017
Hello everyone and especially Krull,

First of all sorry for my bad english... I will try to do the best

I was wondering if it will not bother you that i use the f95 wallpaper for one or two posters to be intergrated in the game i'm creating.
I noted the word free but i do not know if you had in mind this kind of use so i prefer to make sure not to use your creations in a way you would not like.

Thank for your attention.
From my part you can use them , but check with the staff too.

@Krull, you go get some rest..

and i think we can ask the staff/moderator to temporarily CLOSE this thread until krull's ready for it.
That's a good idea .

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Hope you're alright mate. tyvm for your commitment to all of us here, you had made more than a few wishes come true with your talents I guess. Just take your time, we'll watch this thread, so nobody is spamming it. ;)

I am still so happy about the present you had made me, never would like to change it for sth else. Hope you're at least fit again? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes