EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1.jpg
Overview
Yui Kurahashi was an innocent young girl born and raised in a rich family that didn’t treat her well.
After getting into a fight with her parents, Yui wanders the town at night.

A friend suggest she join a message board called Free Friends.
With nowhere left to go after running from home,
she turns to the site called “Free Friends” looking for help–unknowing that it was a site for hook-ups.

The one who offers his hand to her is a teacher at her school.
When her teacher meets her and forces himself upon her, their relationship of depravity begins.

In Free Friends you play the role of Yui’s teacher, and the choices you make determine how dark a road the two of you travel.
Will you walk the path of darkness and continue coercing her through blackmail and other means?
Or will you try to play the savior Yui hoped for?
A variety of corrupt and twisted endings await exploration… along with one of hope.​

Game Info
Title:
Furifure
Original title: フリフレ
Updated: Japanese 3/4/09 English 26/6/15
Developer: Noesis -
Publisher:
Length: Short (2 - 10 hours)
Censorship: Yes
Language: English
Additional Info: Without Mosaics, Female Full Voice
Sequel:

Genre
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
DOWNLOAD
- - -
Shared @nam654

2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
I have this and Free Friends 2...

Added walkthrough at least until Wiki is ready

Last edited:
Reactions: ponyguy

mahoganydick

Jul 21, 2017
seems like a pretty shit friend to rec this site to her haha
will try this out for funsies once i feel like dragging my laptop out of its tomb

KOR

Certified Fapper of F95z
Jun 3, 2017
Shit ..... this and its sequel i always got dark endings :test2:

Zer0z

Jun 29, 2017
I got to the first choice and couldn't click on either option, pressing enter or space doesn't work either. Anyone else having this issue?

HellMonkey

Sep 1, 2017
I got to the first choice and couldn't click on either option, pressing enter or space doesn't work either. Anyone else having this issue?
I can't even start the game. It boots up and I can hear the music but the screen is black and never goes anywhere.

If I click the X to exit the game though I do get a pop up asking me if I'm sure I want to leave the game, that's it though.

Kerus

Aug 31, 2017
I can't even start the game. It boots up and I can hear the music but the screen is black and never goes anywhere.

If I click the X to exit the game though I do get a pop up asking me if I'm sure I want to leave the game, that's it though.
You try change pc locale japanese? (unicode) that's the usual problem whith visual novels

Ravencrone

Jul 18, 2017
Played this game, went bad route. Realizes... wtf am i doing? :'(
Restarted the game, went good route, and feel good :relievedface:

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
When I read ''High Amount of Bad Endings'' I was hoping for more stuff like Bad End 1. 3 and 4 are just depressing. :(

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
When I read ''High Amount of Bad Endings'' I was hoping for more stuff like Bad End 1. 3 and 4 are just depressing. :(
Man if you found it depressing, I'm scared to even ask what they were.

Reactions: ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Man if you found it depressing, I'm scared to even ask what they were.
More ''depressing'' in that they're not the kind of ''bad'' endings I was hoping for than anything else. XD
They're still pretty bummer endings though. The ''loved and lost'' type of endings.

Reactions: KOR and jande21

ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
This game hits on a lot of my genre likes, but there's a big difference playing the one causing the pain than the one enduring it. I really can't get into being the kind of person to do the things that are being done here, and that often goes with playing as a male MC. If the MC was the student, I could see getting into this title a lot more, as the elements leading to the sexual content are done well, but playing as a male just feels contrived and stereotypical and overly cruel. Again, if this was stuff being done to you and it was your job to either find a way out of the situation or to endure for a better moment to escape, it would make for much more interesting game. As it is, it's a forced sex simulator. Not my thing.

While the art is good, you're often times stuck looking at one picture for literally 5-10 minutes of text blocks. It gets old. I hate the audio whining of the girl. Maybe that's just because I'm used to western culture and how women typically sound when getting fucked, but god damn. The sounds in this game make me never want to even attempt sexual relations with a Japanese woman. It's so overly grating that I honestly had to mute it. SHUT UP ALREADY.

It was nicely translated, but you don't have to translate every single "ug-ah-gh-grrah" which just makes for more blocks of texts to have to read through. It must have been a painstaking process to translate this as all of the audio grunts, groans, and "sensi" cues actually line up to the text. It's quite impressive, just not really worth the time it took. For me anyways.

All in all, 2 of 5 for me. Art is done well, premise is original enough. If you like being a male prog abusing his position of power, well, here you go. Not for me though.

Reactions: Lyco01 and annalina