Seeking Free Roam or Free Use like Last Hope

Tauro Thurius

Jul 17, 2021
The Twist: You can't really wonder around as freely as Last Hope ( it's "click on the right side panel to move to X location" type of game ) but characters have their schedules & you get to interract with them whenever you want.

House Party: It's a title of a smaller scale compared to both Last Hope and The Twist but has plenty of content. It's a fully animated 3D game.

Warlock of Lust & Total Seduction: They're both from the same dev. The graphics are... let's say "an acquired taste". I still enjoy them both.

Reactions: Fazel

Zjoee

Nov 21, 2021
The Twist: You can't really wonder around as freely as Last Hope ( it's "click on the right side panel to move to X location" type of game ) but characters have their schedules & you get to interract with them whenever you want.

House Party: It's a title of a smaller scale compared to both Last Hope and The Twist but has plenty of content. It's a fully animated 3D game.

Warlock of Lust & Total Seduction: They're both from the same dev. The graphics are... let's say "an acquired taste". I still enjoy them both.

Thanks for the recommendations. Those last two remind me of Runescape haha.