RPGM - Completed - Free Sex in Heaven and Hell [Final] [Hoi Hoi Hoi]

1. 5.00 star(s)

eljuanan

I don't understand the hate for this game. It is a short one that pictures two places: heaven and hell. In heaven you can do pretty much anything you want like fucking other people wives but yours can be fucked too. If you mess too much you are sent to hell where the hard conditions have turned people into honest hardworking folk and if you try to mess with them you are fucked cause they are tough.
    The art is excellent, the gameplay is ok, the idea is original and overall it is pretty fun to play.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Cofman

This game... is about frustration and despair, because whenever you choose to go, you will be not satisfied. In Heaven is absurdly tolerance and freedom, where anybody doing whatever he wants to do, without consequences,
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    Even in hell main character is bullshit, that can only rape, beat people and get killed, or work to buy useless potion or buy woman's pussy.
    Even if scenes are horny, whole hopelessness kicked me more that horny scenes, so... 1/5
    There is also no ending, just horny events and permanent death.
    VERDICT: this is bullshit, NOT RECOMMENDED to play
  3. 2.00 star(s)

fuzzybrackets

A brief, half-baked thing that is really only interesting as a glimpse into the mind that created it.

Heaven turns out is a place where you can hit and rape whoever, and they have to tolerate it. Hell is a place where you can't hit or rape anybody, and the only thing do is to work to buy sex/items. I'm sure this is profound to some 14 year old kid that struggles with empathy.

Being stuck in a soul crushing hamster wheel of wage slave drudgery sucks, sure. But "paradise" seems kinda hollow for the people getting raped and beaten, don't it? Just a confused game that is obviously trying to say something but comes off a bit sociopathic. Maybe try something less thematically charged next time, guy.

The gameplay is your typical RPGM walking simulator equivalent. Walk here, click on that. No real context, much less story or even 1 note characters.

The good is the tolerable, if wonky art, bare bones animation (mediocre but better than nothing), and gratuitous, casual nudity. Biggest of all, the game does not feature any grind or vestigial combat. It's shallow, dumb and weirdly pretentious, but at least it doesn't waste your time.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

Icarus Media

It's short...really short, like 5 minutes to 10 minutes tops, Heaven consists of collecting shards, occasionally banging your newly assigned partner and sometimes sharing her. You can of course beat NPC's as much as you like but then it stops you doing this at the end of Heaven when your newly assigned girl is stolen from you permanently.

Hell consists bizarrely as a world in which every rule is enforced completely so if you try to rape or beat someone up the entire town of NPC's comes for you and turns you into a plant pot.

I'm not altogether certain that the 'developer' has certain socio-political points he/she wishes to make, the idea that heaven is this world where you can do anything you like without consequence but hell is where rules are enforced seems to be saying something, couple this with a scene where an NPC declares she would rather her daughter and she be raped rather than having a certain blonde haired guy as president and I cannot help but feel the dev is hinting at something, Rules = fascism = bad = hell. Do whatever you like = freedom = good = heaven. I'm as Libertarian as they come but you need rules at a bare minimum for society to function. But I digress...

The sex scenes are CG based and flick between 1 image and another to simulate animation, there are about 12 -15 of these. In terms of gameplay...the best thing about NTR is trying to forge that personal connection first, you want to feel as if something you care about is taken from you, or that you are taking something precious to another, or in Netorase that you are freely giving something loved to someone else as a gift. You don't get that here, the game starts, the woman appears, declares she is your assigned partner and not 5 minutes later is stolen by a guy with the typical boring trope of "huh huh he has a bigger dick than you" and she is suddenly a dick loving zombie (metaphorically speaking). There is no build up, no real story, just walk click see CG and then onto the next NPC.

Art is good I'll be fair. The idea is different and interesting but 5-10 minutes of rushed gameplay really doesn't help people foster trust in game developers. But...I like to let people form their own opinions so by all means play it and see if you feel differently.