EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016

MON+YS.png

Overview:
This is the world after death...
Your name is Haru...
You who are dead are no longer bound by anything...
You can do whatever you want...
Where do you...expect to enter after death?
Heaven... or Hell?​

Thread Updated: 2021-02-05
Release Date: 2021-02-01
Developer: Hoi Hoi Hoi -
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

rBuzaV.png vRzy18.png XK1yZK.png KV+T6W.png 2kdpUe.png vShibc.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Developer Notes:
"☆Let another man have sex with your partner in the wine storage room of heaven"

For me, ThiS iS HeLL...:cautious::cautious:
I know right! In all that rumpy pumpy back and forth they've given NO consideration to the wine! I mean imagine the horror of a vintage Dom Perignon 1944 falling and smashing to the floor! I agree with you good sir, what an outrage!

Last edited:

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
So wait how much ntr is in this game? If I am reading the dev notes right the MC is getting most of the action?

Horalover

May 7, 2017
Played through the game and I got all the scenes viewable in the gallery. It's short (20 minutes max). This is basically the rundown:
At the start, you can choose between heaven or hell.

Heaven:
At the start, you get Menani, the white haired companion. There are two scenes with her and the MC and 4 NTR scenes.
The 2 MC scenes are a BJ and sex.
The NTR scenes are: You lend her out, swinging, guy comes and rapes her, she stays with the rape guy. (If she gets raped by the guy, then it changes the dialogue and locks you out of some scenes).
For the MC with other girls: Swinging, Consensual (reverse ntr?), rape on bed, sleeping titjob, rape, rape (Mindbroken girl?)
At the end of heaven, you can go to the top and transfer to hell (I think just to complete the gallery)

Hell:
There are only two scenes and one ending. A prostitution scene and a sleeping rape scene (both where the MC is the aggressor). After the sleeping rape scene, you're kinda fucked because everyone is hostile so I just went and hid in the gallery. If you get caught by the enemies, then they beat you up and you turn into a pot and can't do anything except quit. Not sure if this is intended or a bug. If you make everyone hostile, you can also go hid in the pot room and then get teleported up to heaven. However, you can't go back to hell after you go to Heaven.

In the gallery, there are a total of 14 scenes but the scenes are simple 1-2 picture animations. Not that great imo.

Moral of the story: Don't rape and don't let your partner be raped.

EDIT: Added the save file.
Save 1: Before your companion gets mindbroken
Save 2: You're in hell. Can have sex with prostitute or rape the sleeping girl.
Save 3: Gallery.

Last edited:

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
Theres not a lot to this game, most of the sex happens in heaven. In Hell theres a girl you can rape, but it turns the entire town on you.

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes