2.50 star(s) 4 Votes

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
To be fair the game is fairly stupid, first they let you choose between heaven and hell but choosing hell is a mistake, most of the content is in heaven and going directly to hell is a total waste of time.

In the heaven part I have to say that I didn't feel anything for his partner so had no feelings about sharing her out and this is the thing with this game, it has no development of any situation, it isn't truly a game.

If both sides were developed and you could earn your girlfriend be it on heaven or hell it could actually be interesting, even more that your partner had some personality, but like this the most the game can offer is a free run of "say yes to everything" see scenes and ignore the game. There is no additional value.

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Going to a NTR-tagged game and ask if NTR is avoidable is a kink? Wow. That explains a lot.
Being able to avoid netorare is completely different from vanilla/harem and one could only find such thrill in a ntr-tagged game. Also ntr is just an umbrella term that covers a lot of kinks : "netori, netorare A/B/C, netorase" .
Those name might sounds similar but they provide completely different thrills.

zooploop

Jul 3, 2018
What we really need is a way to tell apart netorare from netori. I enjoy being the douche who steals others wives and lovers, but not all netorare games are that good.

Reactions: LuxCrown and Rethos

gordon101

Nov 12, 2017
can't really consider this NTR, there is no character development, should i care if you give the girl away? nope, this should have more "swingers" tag more anything, in heaven you can basically hit all the guys and screw all the girls, not much happens, no character development with other npcs so, meh.

not a fan of having trump and biden text, they should remove that shit don't put politics into RPG maker game thanks

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
can't really consider this NTR, there is no character development, should i care if you give the girl away? nope, this should have more "swingers" tag more anything, in heaven you can basically hit all the guys and screw all the girls, not much happens, no character development with other npcs so, meh.

not a fan of having trump and biden text, they should remove that shit don't put politics into RPG maker game thanks
I haven't started on playing this game yet but I definately agree on keeping real life events out of videogames. Games are supposed to be an expression of what an ideal world would look like. Not an anti-Trumper, just someone who likes to unwind over a good videogame, eroge or not.

Reactions: LazwelX
2.50 star(s) 4 Votes