SiteRip Flash Completed Free Strip-Games Collection [2017.12.27] [Free-Strip-Games]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

wynin

Trainer of Witches
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Is there a list of all the actresses that stared in there?
Find the game on their site and check the comments, you'll most likely also be able to find a walk-through that way if needed :)

btw, any chance of getting roommates 6 and perhaps the earlier bonus ones? :p

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Find the game on their site and check the comments, you'll most likely also be able to find a walk-through that way if needed :)

btw, any chance of getting roommates 6 and perhaps the earlier bonus ones? :p
I have to play through some of them to get the bonus scenes. I'll probably do that over the weekend and I'll add roommates 6 in a little bit

Reactions: wynin

drlmnz

Aug 24, 2016
the sexy chats work perfectly for me, you just have to open them with a browser and the error disappears.

cptndarling

Aug 16, 2016
the sexy chats work perfectly for me, you just have to open them with a browser and the error disappears.
I did open them in the browser (chrome). The console error I referred to was in the browser (hit f12 to bring up the developer panel with the console). However, if it works for others in the browser, maybe some of us have browser settings that cause issues. Will check, thanks.

Last edited:

mdj

Sep 5, 2016
anyone figure out how to get sexy chat with bailey naked working? it loads but says you have to finish first part how to get around that?
apart from that nice job been looking for this for awhile ty

wynin

Trainer of Witches
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I have to play through some of them to get the bonus scenes. I'll probably do that over the weekend and I'll add roommates 6 in a little bit
Very much looking forward to the next update :p

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I added the bonus episodes from roommates and school girls 3

Reactions: wynin

ikaruga

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Thanks for the uploads.
Is there a way to get a compilation of walkthru with the games ? They can be founded on pwpwpoer

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Thanks for the uploads.
Is there a way to get a compilation of walkthru with the games ? They can be founded on pwpwpoer
I started on them but going back to every game page is taking a lot of time at the moment so I'll do it when I have plenty of spare time

Davidreiter

Poison Dwarf
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
search on free-strip-games for the game and you find normaly a walkthrought in the coments.

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Yeah there okay, i was watching this site in the past i asked for a rip back in August, though it wasnt until someone else asked. That it got approved

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes