SiteRip Flash Completed Free Strip-Games Collection [2017.12.27] [Free-Strip-Games]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Deleted member 1610159

Game Developer
Aug 26, 2019
yes its playable
ravennvm i really appreciate your work but i dont know whats the problem are all games buggy or what. but they crashes after reaching a certain point. and no matter what i do i cant get past that stage. and they basically crashes on a scene at that. what to do, and what might be the problem. help

ravennvm

Mar 3, 2018
there's few game that will closes instantly when you open them in flash player because it requires older version
i suggest to play it on browser ( mozilla or chrome) , and for game walkthrough its on their site (comment section)
there might be few games that has no walkthrough yet and if someone managed to get 100% please share your walkthrough here :D

Reactions: q96b
Jul 9, 2018
there's few game that will closes instantly when you open them in flash player because it requires older version
i suggest to play it on browser ( mozilla or chrome) , and for game walkthrough its on their site (comment section)
there might be few games that has no walkthrough yet and if someone managed to get 100% please share your walkthrough here :D
THANK YOU for the games man! helping us all through this pandemic.

q96b

May 31, 2018
thanks for sharing

Devarent

Dec 10, 2018
Chrome and Opera won't open it, Firefox goes nuts and start opening hundreds of tabs and there's no stopping it, explorer crashes midgame.. I'm out of option. Is there a .SWF reader out there?

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes