RPGM Abandoned Free Tease [v0.6] [TheOtherProject]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
Why abandoned? I had a lot to do, so I'm a little late, but abandoned is a little bit too much :p
Good to see you back, dev!

I mean, can you really blame us? There were no posts on Patreon since December and nothing here either. I've been on F95 long enough and seen some games that had devs never reappear again after long periods of silence.

Even if you're busy working, please communicate. I trust you, dev! :WeSmart:

• Love
Reactions: TheOtherProject

Revotur

Sep 25, 2018
Why abandoned? I had a lot to do, so I'm a little late, but abandoned is a little bit too much :p

Mere presence on the forum is not enough, regular updates are required.

However, I know several games that are rarely updated but do not have the "abandoned" status. I think it all depends on how you get along with the forum moderators.

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Mere presence on the forum is not enough, regular updates are required.

However, I know several games that are rarely updated but do not have the "abandoned" status. I think it all depends on how you get along with the forum moderators.
I have been able to make this observation several times. Some games are marked abandoned after 3 months, others are not marked after over a year.
Nonetheless, welcome back TheOtherProject

Revotur

Sep 25, 2018
Write to the moderators and tell them exactly how often there will be updates and I think there will be no problem with removing the "abandoned" tag.

By the way, I'm not up to date with the news and the last time I played this game was a long time ago and my question is: Has the game improved the things that people talked about on the forum?

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
Write to the moderators and tell them exactly how often there will be updates and I think there will be no problem with removing the "abandoned" tag.

By the way, I'm not up to date with the news and the last time I played this game was a long time ago and my question is: Has the game improved the things that people talked about on the forum?
The abandoned tag goes away once there is an update released on the forum. Since version 0.7 is not released here yet, the game will still retain that tag. Regardless, it's the game that people care about, and what it needs are a lot more updates.

It's been a while since I played it too, due to scarcity of new updates, I can't recall a thing. All I can say is that the game needs more time to flesh out before I can give it a proper review of sorts.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes