JamesL7122

Sep 5, 2021
Hello, I am willing to help any devs with work. Skills/Pay/Qualifications below. TL;DR, I speak english natively, have a chemistry degree, willing to work for free but would take tips.

Skills: No real concrete skills in the industry. I understand english as a native speaker, I am willing to proofread stories and give constructive criticism and feedback, and I like to believe that I can learn other skills fairly quickly given the chance. I am very reliable ( I know there is no way to prove this other than just believe me) and can follow up with people in a timely fashion. Learned some very basic coding stuff in renpy when attempting to create my own game so not completely useless.

Pay: As stated in the title and Tl;DR, literally nothing. Tips would be appreciated though if the you deem my work adequate.

Qualifications: No real qualifications, willing to learn though.

Willing to give unbiased feedback and criticism on any games as this is a hobby that I am very passionate about which is the main motivation for willing to work for free. Wishing the best for any devs out there :)

Thread with all my reviews so you know what to expect from them: https://f95zone.to/threads/a-list-of-games-i-have-reviewed-beta-tested.186841/

Games I like and recommend if interested

Discord: jayl9104

Last edited:

Toxic Mr Masculine

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
Hello, I am willing to help any devs with work. Skills/Pay/Qualifications below. TL;DR, I speak english natively, have a chemistry degree, willing to work for free but would take tips.

Skills: No real concrete skills in the industry. I understand english as a native speaker, I am willing to proofread stories and give constructive criticism and feedback, and I like to believe that I can learn other skills fairly quickly given the chance. I am very reliable ( I know there is no way to prove this other than just believe me) and can follow up with people in a timely fashion. Learned some very basic coding stuff in renpy when attempting to create my own game so not completely useless.

Pay: As stated in the title and Tl;DR, literally nothing. Tips would be appreciated though if the you deem my work adequate.

Qualifications: No real qualifications, willing to learn though.

Willing to give unbiased feedback and criticism on any games as this is a hobby that I am very passionate about which is the main motivation for willing to work for free. Wishing the best for any devs out there :)

btw, unsure what the s and r prefixes are so I just chose the ones related to proofreading and playtesting. If this needs to be changed later just lmk
Do you have MAC?

Reactions: JamesL7122

blade7777

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2017
we do need play testers
please join our discord to get the updated game link

cant add you since you have not mentioned your discord :)

NeonCassandra

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2018
Hey James,

Me and my Partner are two very open minded people.
We're both non-native english speaker and I think we can build a strong team.
Let's discuss and let me know how deep you want to be involved.
Working on a Dating Sim Visual Novel with our own written Game Engine supporting roaming NPCs and crafting.
Check out
Our

Cheers

Reactions: JamesL7122