- Characters sprites
- Background
- Scenes
- Logos and pics for UI design

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord - badjesus
- Telegram - @jesusottone
Employment Type & Rates:
- I'm looking for a long term project, but don't mind making a couple of sprites for money. Payment can be different, if I get a job on your project on a long-term basis, then initially, until the patreon is fixed, I will work for a fee. Ready to devote a lot of time to your creativity

Availability:
- At the moment I am fully available for vacancies

Work speed:
- I can create up to two character sprites from scratch and one background per day. If we are talking about creating a scene, then it can take from one to two days.

Work Samples:
priceNEW.png
vamp.png maing.png eliafull.png
fuck1.png
ride.png
fun.png seek1.png
scene1.jpg

Speedpaint video:

Last edited:

adamjh

Nov 17, 2018
Worked with them, would recommend. Very easy to work with, delivered high quality and very fast

FunCream

Feb 26, 2023
Artwork is fantastic and professional. Work is sent quickly and most importantly they are very easy to work with. Very talented.

underthemoon

Jul 18, 2017
The artist worked very quickly and had good communication. Would recommend them for future work. Here is an example of a sketch they did for me.

Reactions: libra78

JesusHope

Oct 20, 2020
Can you post an example of animated character sprite?

Thanks!
Unfortunately, I'm not good with animation, so I don't practice animating my images. But I would be happy to prepare a character or a scene for animation

Thanks for the question

GhostJenson

Jun 27, 2023
Hey there! If you're still looking for a project, I have one that I'd like to have you on long term. I'm just reaching out that I'll send you a message to Discord to discuss? Thanks!

sora21345

Oct 28, 2017
I would recommend this artist for anyone who want to make a game, he easy to talk to always finish on time and his art is always high quality

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes