Ren'Py - FreeUse Sluts in My Home [v0.4] [M24metro]

1. 5.00 star(s)

DarkShepherd

Story: 5/5 - It wasn't supposed to have one. That's the point.
    Renders: 5/5 - Really good
    Coding: 4/5 - I had to fix some small bugs I found in the code.

I know this won't be a popular opinion, but I have been watching this dev and their compatriot Chaixas for a while now because I like their style. I'm giving this "game" a 5 due to the fact that it is obvious to me as a fellow dev that they have recently attained new hardware. This "game" is simply a demonstration of the newer skills that they have picked up and can now utilize. The renders are cleaner, there are actual animations as opposed to the two frame loop that was utilized before, and the idle animations in the main displays are a really nice touch. As far as the "strange" way that the dialogue goes, this dev's first language is French not English.

It is upsetting to see people on this site tear down others artwork because they don't understand the artist. I would love to see any of the people that give these negative reviews even in the slightest attempt to utilize the tools of the trade and put their own art where their masked profiles are. It's really easy to say negative things about something when you can hide behind your profile pic.

Keep up the amazing work M24Metro! I know what this project is and I am really looking forward to what you do with it in your coming projects and the ones already in progress.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Enot1964

Terrible. It's not a game or a kinetic novel (no story).
    Graphics - 1 out of 5. The animations are very primitive, but at least the renders are done satisfactorily.
    Immersiveness - 0 out of 5
    Gameplay - none
    Characters - none
    Engagement - 0 out of 5
    Hence the question - why do you even need to create such projects? Perhaps they can attract the attention of teenagers suffering from spermotoxicosis, but not the average person.
    I should add - the faces of the models are as scary as atomic war, if you meet them in real life, you will either become impotent for a long time or risk having a brain stroke.
    Who can I recommend this to? Only those for whom the main thing in any project is sex and only sex. And a lot of BBWs.
    For the rest I strongly recommend not to pay attention to this project. I personally have already blacklisted it, at least the messages about its updates will not be displayed to me.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Hyperserver

review based on 0.2

Nothing against the free use concept, but this is just a mess.
    There is not ANY story at all.
    Just click on one of the girls, which are 100% the same as in his other games, even the animations are the same.
    Then you see an animation, which you can speed up once - then cum.
    That's it.
    A second camera angle for every encounter doesn't make up though.

In short: this is a simple "fuck gallery" in a very basic state (no big scenes, just one short postion and cum) hidden behind a "pseudo-freeroam ".

Actually finding the 6 hidden secrets and also picking up the keys to leave the house off the table in living room has been more exciting than the lewds - no more to say.

It could have been better to have actual sex scenes with foreplay or multiple positions or any decisions during the scenes, but like that, it's just boring <censored word>
  4. 1.00 star(s)

humanjelloman

This game feels like something that was made when the dev was bored or procrastinating from something else. Everything is incredibly low quality and VERY low effort, from the lack luster renders to the almost non existent writing. This feels like the VN equivalent of those 1 dollar shovelware games you find in the bargain bin at Walmart. I wanted to give it a chance because freeuse is an underserved genre. I feel like you should give this a miss, even if your a starving for freeuse games as I am.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Hirnfiedler

YES, there is little to no story. YES, even the little amount of text is not very creative, even clumsy. YES, the animations could be better.

BUT. Quite often I don't want to delve in a big story and have to play most of the game again, just to remeber what it was all about. It is hard work to release a new version, of course. But whne the next update comes, I have played most likely a dozend othe games.

It is on spot if you have a thing for thicc, lusty Women and like to watch them in lingerie (often far to soon gotten rid of) and in action. It's a no brainer just for the fun of sex. I like it and hope there will be more alluring lingerie and prolonged animations.
  6. 2.00 star(s)

Peri3481

The issue here is not the models, which are in the dev's particular style. But just the vaguest, most minimal effort could have been put in to creating scenes. As it is, MC goes to a room, gets his dick wet in three clicks (OK, maybe five with some cursory dialogue), rinse and repeat. The most dismally realistic aspect of the game is not the models' faces but the perfunctory tedium of it all.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

vaelenor

Animation: A bit robotic at times, but the models are perfect for those who love the Thicc and the Juicy
    Story: The story is the title
    Scripting: There are some words in the game.
    Really this game (at its earliest release) is just about going around and having sex with the thicc ladies that live with you (relationship undefined). I can't tell what the next steps will be, will there be an actual story? Just more characters? better animations? Can't say. I would give this a 3.5 if I was able just for being a pleasure pump. But since I can't I'll give it a 4