Unity Completed Freezer Pops - A Hot Bara Business [v1.0b] [Male Doll]

Deleted member 1322027

Born of the void, powered by cringe.
Mar 24, 2019
capsule_616x353.jpg

Overview:
Freezer Pops is a bara visual novel where you play as a game developer student in Brazil trying to make extra money to pay the house rent.​

Thread Updated: 2021-12-12
Release Date: 2021-10-22
Developer: Male Doll - -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win
: - -

9R5GJf.png cbfz9t.png DHaoqu.png eWE19V.png f_yGuU.png fRqqo3.png fzphW_.png L6KYuR.png qowM_H.png sIna5Z.png XPL8a+.png

Last edited:

karlel

Nov 12, 2018
It doesn't work me. It want to connect to Steam and ask me to pay to play. Is it normal?

dillydog

Jun 30, 2020
This game shuts down after the disclaimer screen. Any ideas on how to get it to work? Also, you'll have to dumb it down for someone who knows very little about computers. Many thanks.

dillydog

Jun 30, 2020
This game is not cracked, it needs to be lauched with
This game shuts down after the disclaimer screen. Any ideas on how to get it to work? Also, you'll have to dumb it down for someone who knows very little about computers. I checked out your link but have no idea what any of it means. Many thanks.

WhiteBookworm

Sep 10, 2018
This game shuts down after the disclaimer screen. Any ideas on how to get it to work? Also, you'll have to dumb it down for someone who knows very little about computers. I checked out your link but have no idea what any of it means. Many thanks.
Click the SmartSteamEmu link. It will redirect you to a page where you need to download the emulator for the game. The emulator mimics Steam and essentially allows you to play games (offline/online) without Steam running in the background. After downloading, copy the contents of the folder to the main game folder "Freeze Pops". And click SSE launcher which brings up the menu. Add the game via dragging it to the window. I know it looks complicated. But you only needed to input the Freezer Pops App Id. Search it online and copy it to the designation. And then click save.

So whenever you want to launch the game, just launch the game via SSE launcher and click the game icon on the window itself. And you're done.

Asgaroth

Jan 3, 2019
1. Download the file on this link:
2. Unzip the above file on the game folder
3. Launch "SSELauncher.exe"
4. Drag and Drop de "FreezerPops.exe" file on the new open window of "SSELauncher.exe"
5. A new window will appear to configure the game executable parameters, on the bottom-left corner of this screen, on "Game App Id" insert the appid located on Steam: "1468450" without the " and press "Save"
6. On the SmartSteamEmu window launch the new added FreezerPops by clicking on it.
7. Enjoy

dillydog

Jun 30, 2020
Click the SmartSteamEmu link. It will redirect you to a page where you need to download the emulator for the game. The emulator mimics Steam and essentially allows you to play games (offline/online) without Steam running in the background. After downloading, copy the contents of the folder to the main game folder "Freeze Pops". And click SSE launcher which brings up the menu. Add the game via dragging it to the window. I know it looks complicated. But you only needed to input the Freezer Pops App Id. Search it online and copy it to the designation. And then click save.

So whenever you want to launch the game, just launch the game via SSE launcher and click the game icon on the window itself. And you're done.
So I drag the emulator file into the game file?

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
So is the player's character sub or dom in this game? or can you choose, or does it depend upon the character you're going for?

Reactions: PaleAngel_90