French dude here!

ejac_precoce

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2019
Hi guys!

I'm on F95 for a few weeks now and I forgot to post here. I am ashamed of myself... :eek:
But since I'm doing it, the moment seems perfect to tell you more about my project.

We are a team of three (for now) : azertydev2 (programmer), LupaLepida (illustrator) and myself (writer). Our first game will be a (not to) short light novel to present our universe. In this first VN, the MC will be an actress who will lose popularity and will be blaklisted by everyone with time.

In the second game, the MC will be the son of this actress and his goal will be to help his mother in her new career. No need to explain, huh? :p
Some people will try to exploit you and your mother. And your futur clients. Since your a beginner agent.

You can check our first character design for the female mc on our Patreon page:

des1.jpg

We'll share more stuff and a demo version pretty soon. In french and english (we'll probably need help for this one).

Thanks for this huge community, I really love being here. :love:(y)

emris93

May 24, 2017
Que c'est beau de voir d'autres FR ici et en tant que FR je suis de tout coeur avec vous ;).

ejac_precoce

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2019
Merci à toi. C'est vrai qu'on n'est pas foule dans le coin. :)

En tout cas la chose avance bien et on va lâcher quelques croquis entre ce soir et demain sur la page Patreon sur des messages publics pour les personnes curieuses.

Reactions: emris93

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
I do proofreading and machine translations (translating from Google/Bing translate into English), so if you need help when you come to release your games, let me know. :)

Reactions: ejac_precoce

ejac_precoce

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2019
Hi and thank you, both of you.
I'm Not Thea Lundgren!: Since I want to share a demo with voices, I looking for help to proofreading my translation. It's nothing fancy anyway since our goal is to show our graphic style and the kind of story we want to share with people in this VN. We don't earn anything now, but I can pay you later if you want.

Fisrt step, a visual novel. Something with 2-3 chapters only. The MC will be the mom and probably won't be involve in any sexual activity. Maybe some masturbation scene. Not that she's a prude. But it will make the next game more interesting this way. :sneaky:
The VN will be fully dubbed (dubbed or voiced? I don't know ih there is a better word to describe it) at the end. Or at least for the MC and his rival.

The second game, the real game will be more a dating sim/managment game. You'll be in charge and your goal is to managed the new carrer of your mother and a few other women. Which movie they should make, some choice in their life, this kind of thing.This game will be vanilla as fuck. :LOL:
Don't expect NTR content and such. Not in this game anyway. Later, maybe... In a spin-off? Incest too? Harem is possible, but not certain.

Anyway, I have a lot of ideas in mind and you feedbacks will be more appreciate.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Hi and thank you, both of you.
I'm Not Thea Lundgren!: Since I want to share a demo with voices, I looking for help to proofreading my translation. It's nothing fancy anyway since our goal is to show our graphic style and the kind of story we want to share with people in this VN. We don't earn anything now, but I can pay you later if you want.

Fisrt step, a visual novel. Something with 2-3 chapters only. The MC will be the mom and probably won't be involve in any sexual activity. Maybe some masturbation scene. Not that she's a prude. But it will make the next game more interesting this way. :sneaky:
The VN will be fully dubbed (dubbed or voiced? I don't know ih there is a better word to describe it) at the end. Or at least for the MC and his rival.

The second game, the real game will be more a dating sim/managment game. You'll be in charge and your goal is to managed the new carrer of your mother and a few other women. Which movie they should make, some choice in their life, this kind of thing.This game will be vanilla as fuck. :LOL:
Don't expect NTR content and such. Not in this game anyway. Later, maybe... In a spin-off? Incest too? Harem is possible, but not certain.

Anyway, I have a lot of ideas in mind and you feedbacks will be more appreciate.
I mostly work for credits :) So if you give me credit somewhere in your game, that's good enough for me! That's until you start making a fortune, then we can talk again! ;)