HTML Fresh Start [v0.21] Mod [root]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Gearsky

Dec 5, 2017
Just a heads up: I was looking at the variables as I played, and it looks like rent days don't increment the daysPregnant value like normal days do. For example: I had a daysPregnant of 149, went to sleep, and the next day it was set to 150, but after sleeping again (which lead to a rent day) it was still at a value of 150. This occurs regardless of whether you do favors for rent or just pay it.

Edit: Also, as far as I can tell, the takenPregnancyTest variable never sets to false once it goes true. Not sure if this is intentional (like it's some sort of "has taken a pregnancy test at some point" variable), but it feels like it should set to false along with the Pregnant variable once a pregnancy completes.
Speaking of, the variable isPregnant doesn't seem to set to false immediately after giving birth (unlike Pregnant, which does do that). I know it can, since I've seen it go back to false at some point after a pregnancy (at least, I think so), but during my testing here I passed somewhere around 15 or so days post-birth (not sure if the rent days count, though, given the whole thing with the daysPregnant variable) without seeing it set back to false.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote