HTML Fresh Start [v0.21] Mod [root]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
Smoking weed doesn't seem to reduce your stash.
She also doesn't seem to get addicted?

Last edited:
Reactions: root

manarak

Nov 18, 2017
cool game :)
it needs more content, and maybe some kind of general plot.
it's coming along nicely, keep it up !

Reactions: root

marmute_10

Sep 5, 2023
sorry, me again, but v0.20 does not load my saves from v0.19. I download them and it is saved as a zip file, but if I want to upload it to the new version it doesn't work. does somebody else have the same problem?

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
Still doesn't seem to get addicted when smoking weed?
Good new and random events videos BTW... :)
A suggestion too: when she goes to the hospital it shows the option to terminate pregnancy even though she's not taken a pregnancy test and isn't showing. Maybe this option should only show once she knows she's pregnant.

Last edited:

Kyraga

Jul 31, 2017
"Turn off Phone" option does nothing and there is no emergency exit button. This leads to not being able to continue the game.

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
"Turn off Phone" option does nothing and there is no emergency exit button. This leads to not being able to continue the game.
Works for me. Try the back button if you can't get it to work; that may cure it.

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
Can you play only as lesbian (avoiding any straight sex scene)?
If it's possible, I understand it will cut some content. But is there still any significant amount of content?
Or is it another of this FMC game where if you don't suck some dicks you nearly shutdown anything....

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
Can you play only as lesbian (avoiding any straight sex scene)?
If it's possible, I understand it will cut some content. But is there still any significant amount of content?
Or is it another of this FMC game where if you don't suck some dicks you nearly shutdown anything....
Strange to quote myself :), but anybody knows if you can play lesbian only?
root?

junocum

Feb 28, 2023
i understand its a modded game originally abandoned will this get a full game or updates that add content not minor fixes

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote