HTML Fresh Start [v0.21] Mod [root]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
May 20, 2021
i believe this game was abandoned , however i heard it was moded to add content will there be more content in some way ?

Jul 26, 2017
am playing crucial and candy , but it sure is a struggle with candy for the grind but love them
these games makes me want more whenever i hit the point of the end of current. especially long games like girl life or big kuyash(tho creator of that one is a mystery currently due to the uncertainty of where they are)

Reactions: root

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
root Just to let you know that applying sun cream to sunbath nude at the beach doesn't use up any of it.
Also do you have any plans to add more content, such as introduce a bar, cinema etc. Maybe she can go out with Katie or Nick for a night etc?

Last edited:

root

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2016
root Just to let you know that applying sun cream to sunbath nude at the beach doesn't use up any of it.
Also do you have any plans to add more content, such as introduce a bar, cinema etc. Maybe she can go out with Katie or Nick for a night etc?
Basically I do but lack of time is a problem so can't promise anything :rolleyes:

Reactions: BBZ01

BBZ01

Apr 26, 2021
Basically I do but lack of time is a problem so can't promise anything :rolleyes:
No problem, glad you took up the game and corrected some of the errors. Loads of potential to develop activities, jobs (office parties) etc, BF/GF. Will just keep an eye on it for now.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote