LordOfChangeGames

Spaghetti Chef
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
151653084_282830423264323_1435881807289921447_n.jpg

Overview:
Fresh Starts is a game where you finally move away from your home town to the big city, but Hutinberg is an unforgiving place and you might need to do... immoral things in order to make your place in the town. To what lengths are you willing to go to stay in the city? Will you stay true to who you are, or will you change to try to fit in? Only time will tell...​

Thread Updated: 2024-05-03
Release Date: 2024-05-03
Developer: LordOfChange - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.5.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
All: - -

2021-07-05_113025.jpg Screenshot_4.jpg Screenshot_1.jpg Screenshot_2.jpg

Last edited:

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
I would say it's more crossdressing/trap lifestyle and not so much sissification. It's been over on TFGamesite for quite a while. There's a number of college paths to choose from with the usual suspects but also including seamstress/fashion design and dancing. The dev seems to have spent more time on game mechanics and random events than story arc however. No-one is driving you to sissify, and one of the starting profiles is childhood in religious family where mc got interested in crossdressing on the sly. Now mc is on his own.

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
I would say it's more crossdressing/trap lifestyle and not so much sissification. It's been over on TFGamesite for quite a while. There's a number of college paths to choose from with the usual suspects but also including seamstress/fashion design and dancing. The dev seems to have spent more time on game mechanics and random events than story arc however. No-one is driving you to sissify, and one of the starting profiles is childhood in religious family where mc got interested in crossdressing on the sly. Now mc is on his own.
A lot of that still sounds like a sissy game to me. lol

LordOfChangeGames

Spaghetti Chef
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Was wondering when this was going to get over here
I was surprised it never made its way here on its own to be frank. However I'm glad I could make the thread myself, makes it a tad easier to keep control of the tags and the likes. I'd say "when" was the moment I'd overcome my fear of the template rules. So here it is and I plan on keeping it updated with the schedule in the OP!

lol. I remember a game with the same premise called "Fresh Start"...
Believe it or not, I wasn't even aware of the similarly named and long since abandonned Fresh Start. The influences for this game are from other TFGS games like Sissy Adventure, but ultimately it aims to be broader in terms of content as it doesn't really aim to stay a fem/sissy game forever.

Let me guess it is a game where you get turned into a sissy.
Well yes, but actually no? You can completely avoid that content if it pleases you, but so far most of the content lays there. If you want to experience other kind of content, the game really won't offer you as much, but in the future there will be more to the male path, but also female paths (FC is on the backburner, but I work on it in my free time nonetheless)

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Since you're the author, you can open a request to get a game developer badge on here somewhere.

I was surprised it never made its way here on its own to be frank. However I'm glad I could make the thread myself, makes it a tad easier to keep control of the tags and the likes. I'd say "when" was the moment I'd overcome my fear of the template rules. So here it is and I plan on keeping it updated with the schedule in the OP!

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
How do you go to the halloween party?

Also, the schedule is a godsend but I'd really like if you could just pick "Shower, eat, work shift, go to college" completely instead of having to click away from stuff, as you've done such a great job automating the drudgery otherwise.

It's definitely a promising start at the very least

LordOfChangeGames

Spaghetti Chef
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Since you're the author, you can open a request to get a game developer badge on here somewhere.
Thanks for the information! I'll try to find out how :)

How do you go to the halloween party?

Also, the schedule is a godsend but I'd really like if you could just pick "Shower, eat, work shift, go to college" completely instead of having to click away from stuff, as you've done such a great job automating the drudgery otherwise.

It's definitely a promising start at the very least
You can access it from your houses' menu starting from 19h00 on Halloween. I've been made aware you can get it more than a week away and that it can cause issues, which I will rectify for the next update!

I am not sure of what you you mean by picking them completely. My english is decent, but sometimes I fail to understand some posts so sorry about that!

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
You can access it from your houses' menu starting from 19h00 on Halloween. I've been made aware you can get it more than a week away and that it can cause issues, which I will rectify for the next update!

I am not sure of what you you mean by picking them completely. My english is decent, but sometimes I fail to understand some posts so sorry about that!
Huh, I never saw it, you might want to add these events to the debug menu, which would also let you test things like this out.

Your usage of quotation marks around "she", while accurate, might land you in hot water with some of these liberal types on the forums, fyi. Not a big issue. A more pressing one is progression, like in most of these early games it's very easy to get to max relevant stats, which means I'm sucking cocks after a few videos on week two and have huge breasts from camming relentlessly on week 7.
Also the PC does all of these things relentlessly, with the unlocking being so easy that I didn't notice it after the first time.

You should probably make the events that unlock the challenges trigger more regularly, maybe even so far as every time you enter the bar because they help break up the monotony of general gameplay. At later points I was just spamming camming/work and later study 6 hours just to skip days, which suggests the debug mode should have a "skip day" option or at least "pass 8 hours"

I look forward to Raven content and wonder why bimbofication exists and what it does; does it determine max breast size you can choose or types of clothing or what?

Repairing the apartment doesn't register, I still have the option to pain the door even after I've done it.

LordOfChangeGames

Spaghetti Chef
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
That's peculiar, did you get the invite from Crystal prior? Because usually players have no issues with this event

The "she", as explain in the read me, only applies to male crossdressers. It's not derogatory to transfemale in any way. I might remove it in the future as it's not the first time I got this remark it might look bad if you skip the tidbit of text confirming the gender of a certain character alongside the read me.

Balancing is an ungoing issue which I hope to resolve with time. Originally, tasks were made very easy to unlock due to a lack of content, but as things are fleshed out, I reckon I can progressively start to hamper progression through regular channels. As much as it is the Player's story, I reckon making things a little slower might be better for the game's health in the future so I will actively work on it.

It is something I'd like to do, but as sole writer I can't really do this in an easy manner. There are currently 20 challenges give or take available with Kara so if it was daily you'd run out of tasks within three weeks. I do however like the idea of having extra challenges to add to the game and I might build upon it in the near future. Skip days are tricky, I could add them I reckon, but it favorsnot doing anything instead of time management.

Raven content should continue in the future. It's honestly one I'd like to return to soon, but I had to give some new content to Emily in the dance path first. As of bimbofication, it doesn't do much quite yet, but it does unlock the Underground Clinic when raised high enough.

I'll also look into that issue. Thanks for the feedback, I really appreciate it!

_Cosmo_

May 2, 2020
As it was already written I kinda lack the actual stroy telling aspect. So the start is a little bit confusing.
Some other things I noticed are, that the glory hole at the gas station seem to be a one time event, you can't attend the football tryout, the university party doesn't seem to have content or I didn't manage to get there. On the stats either the dominant rating or the submissive rating is shown. Why not both if the MC is switch?!
On the gregschart.net tasks it would be nice to actually see which exact requirements you have to fulfill for those. Would make things easier.
How to proceed with Raven from Tenebria shop isn't clear to me either.

Last edited:
Nov 22, 2020
There's some kind of bug, after I removed my A cup implants and got some DD 2 weeks after, the DD don't seem to appear, it still looks like I don't have implants.

LordOfChangeGames

Spaghetti Chef
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
As it was already written I kinda lack the actual stroy telling aspect. So the start is a little bit confusing.
Some other things I noticed are, that the glory hole at the gas station seem to be a one time event, you can't attend the football tryout, the university party doesn't seem to have content or I didn't manage to get there. On the stats either the dominant rating or the submissive rating is shown. Why not both if the MC is switch?!
On the gregschart.net tasks it would be nice to actually see which exact requirements you have to fulfill for those. Would make things easier.
How to proceed with Raven from Tenebria shop isn't clear to me either.
To answer your questions:
  • The gloryhole is a repeatable task when you suffisantly lower you dignity stat
  • Football tryout is attendable, but as a couple of bugs so it's better off you skipped it for now. (19h on the trials day ish if you want to go)
  • The university party is accessible from your home
  • Switch is depicted as roughly 20 sub to 20 dom. It's the middleman, but I could make it clearer, so I will do that for next version
  • That actually makes sense, I'll add that to the list of things to do for next version
  • You just need to buy all items from the shop
The lack of an actual storyline is on purpose, it is a sandbox game so you really get to choose the pacing of progression. There are arcs (the Kara/Crystal arc being the most fleshed out), but I am a lone dev/writer so expect it to take a while before it gets substantial. I know it's bad but sadly it's hard to make things at the pace the playerbase wants them to be done. It's one of the big reasons the game is still in Alpha :)

Another ONLYGRIND game.
At least there could be some cheat menu.
Well yes, it's a life simulator... life is grindy. There are a lot of quality of life options to reduce the grind but it is still a major component of the game. Oh, also there are cheats and even a quest to get cheats on gregschart. The Puddle search bar is actually a cheeky cheat interface.

There's some kind of bug, after I removed my A cup implants and got some DD 2 weeks after, the DD don't seem to appear, it still looks like I don't have implants.
Yes, I've been made aware of an issue where it checks for Rear Size when doing the removal. It should be patched in the next update hopefully. Thanks for reporting the issue!

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes