LordOfChangeGames

Spaghetti Chef
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Well if you are OK with me posting errors I see...
I am doing the dance classes and see this miscalculation after the first couple of study sessions in the library.... I'll let you know if it impacts the course result
I always appreciate bug reports, help me get those issues ironed out real quick. I'll have to look into this issue in more details, seems like some weird overflow. If you still have the save file, could you send it my way for analysis?

Also the pink maid outfit form icoast.com doesn't qualify for the sissy maid job from gregchart.net
It was made by design, the pink maid dress being more in the cutesy maid café aesthetic, but it might be confusing, I'll have to think about what I'll do about this.

Reactions: Kohlauf

Kohlauf

Jun 6, 2021
I always appreciate bug reports, help me get those issues ironed out real quick. I'll have to look into this issue in more details, seems like some weird overflow. If you still have the save file, could you send it my way for analysis?

It was made by design, the pink maid dress being more in the cutesy maid café aesthetic, but it might be confusing, I'll have to think about what I'll do about this.
File sent to you direct.

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes