4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
1643391476347.png

Overview:
Connor Brandt is newly out and on his own for the first time at the College for the 21st Century Arts, a multi-discipline arts school in the big city.

An aspiring writer, Connor is given a semester-long assignment to write all about his experiences with sex and sexuality. One problem: Connor's never been with anyone before.

Luckily, there's hot and interesting dudes everywhere on campus. Some are only in it for the sex—but others want something more. Connor has a lot to learn before he can finish his assignment. Which guys will you choose to give Connor his physical education?​

Thread Updated: 2024-02-26
Release Date: 2024-02-20
Developer: FreshmenVN -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.1.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Extra:
Guide

yoursneedy thanks for the links

1643391755858.png 2iUYrq.png aLN0rc.png iQZqfj.png

Last edited by a moderator:

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
So the dev is a pro writer and he chooses 3DCG as his starting point?:unsure:
Well, good luck on the development.(y)

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
Connor is given a semester-long assignment to write all about his experiences with sex and sexuality.
The problem: Connor's never been with anyone before.
Nah! He is not gay... he's just "practicing" with his mates to know what to do when he finally gets a girlfriend, :sneaky:

Connor: "You forgot the COCONUT OIL, you say?"

Rommie:
1644125_2iUYrqx.jpg

Last edited:

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
As someone who wants the author to do what they want. Ignore all people requesting this or that. Do your story how you want to do it, we are here for whatever ride you offer. Rest demanding or constantly passive aggressive asking for this or that are being entitled over free content.

Be well

perles75

May 16, 2020
I would like to know that too.
it kind of seems that it depends on whom you choose... the voiceover sounds submissive if you fantasize about your best friend, more top if you fantasize about the dorm rep. Probably different characters will have their own preference.

It's a nice start, I like the graphics and the overall style (for example with the slightly cheesy character introductions). I'm definitely curious to see more.

Reactions: Heno zaku

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

This first release is really good.

The worldbuilding, though limited to the school, made me want some action in some of the rooms.
The characters are few but well defined and varied in build and personalities.
The story is short but there's already many choices hinting to many paths and possibilities.
The art is gorgeous for someone still learning how to do it. And this banner is so sweet.

What's there to add? More characters still different, some originality in the story and the sex scenes. And I'm already waiting for what you have in stock for us (and considering your inspiration, we won't be disapointed).

Good continuation.

Reactions: SliverLuno520
4.30 star(s) 3 Votes