VN Ren'Py Freshmen: Physical Education [v0.2.1.1] [FreshmenVN]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Daidouji

Oct 17, 2018
So the Evan we have now who's sort of bumbling, naïve, and cute, is not the same "confused classmate" character that was in the outlines. And clearly Evan has a little crush on Connor. I'm giving him a hangout in this next chunk of the game, actually. It is conceived as leading into a hookup scenario, but I'm pretty sure in the writing of it I'll start expanding on his backstory...
Damn, you got me hyped now. Evan has a really unique look & personality that did strike me the first time I encountered him in the game, and he quickly became my fav, so I was bummed out to see he was only a hook-up. It would be amazing to see more of him. (even if he isn't a main relationship)

Ejay35

Oct 18, 2020
Yes, but seems like you can't romance him according to the guide posted above my comment
This is correct. However, Danny (the Dev) has stated that he wouldn't be opposed to expanding on some of the guys story lines in the future. That is, if there are enough people asking for it. So maybe there's hope. ;)

KREEEEP

Dec 29, 2019
Is there a new update? In the walkthrough there are other choices but in the game it says to be continued

Ejay35

Oct 18, 2020
It's the CG you get when you fantasize about Asher, NC and Mafia having a threesome after the orientation mixer. You have to have shown interest in all three during your introduction to them.
My bad, didn't realize the duo/trio CG for those three were added to each of their galleries. Fixed it for the guide.

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes