flannan

Dec 15, 2022
For anyone curious there is basically no gameplay here.
It is an interactive gallery where you find points of interest and interact with it to show variations of different animations.
Thanks for the warning. I guess I'll be avoiding this game. Since quadruple amputee sex is not my cup of tea.

Levy88

Jul 25, 2017
That was incredibly bad.

I guess it was easy to make a complete version when you're only working with half the assets. Didn't help that none of this is my jam, but they put zero effort into pretty much everything.

Psicomaniaco

Mar 14, 2018
I bought this when it was released on DLSITE.

I think it is decent if you like the amputee fetish. But it is mostly an interactive gallery, and it is short. You can do everything in 20 minutes.

Oh, and the DLSITE version is censored. The Itch.io version isn't.

Last edited:

witcher123

Jun 19, 2017
That was incredibly bad.

I guess it was easy to make a complete version when you're only working with half the assets. Didn't help that none of this is my jam, but they put zero effort into pretty much everything.
pretty sure all the assets are from daz or stolen from games. the demon chick's horns look like lilth's from Diablo 4. the tentacle chick's arm looks like another daz pack and the quadruple amputee girls are using Aquarius armor by Jerry Jang, part of the 12 constellation warriors set for DAZ3D.

whywouldusee

Mar 27, 2020
When start there was just this very long unskippable video that you cant skip, and the narration makes it felt like a mobile game ads on youtube

Dan Varkholme

Aug 26, 2018
Are these the Sacred goblin sounds? Haven't spend most of my young playing that game to not know what they are like

mr.death89

Sep 13, 2020
This is the most disgusting thing I've ever seen. This game should be banned, not only because of its extreme violence and sick, bloody fetishes, but also because it's the most stupid and worst adult game ever. The graphics are bad, the physics are non-existent, and the animations are raw, with a ridiculous walking simulation. The game relies on pre-made models and assets, and it promotes sick and childish story and fetishes. This game should be banned immediately, and the developer should seek psychiatric treatment.

• Haha
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: YuriiH and Mihepos

SlayerGod

Dec 18, 2019
This is the most disgusting thing I've ever seen. This game should be banned, not only because of its extreme violence and sick, bloody fetishes, but also because it's the most stupid and worst adult game ever. The graphics are bad, the physics are non-existent, and the animations are raw, with a ridiculous walking simulation. The game relies on pre-made models and assets, and it promotes sick and childish story and fetishes. This game should be banned immediately, and the developer should seek psychiatric treatment.
lmao... this is not heaven , church or some holy place ? and why you are here in the first place ?

• Haha
Reactions: YuriiH and Mihepos

Xanderfied

Feb 20, 2020
Ok Lancelot, I think you can be cool here man, not a lot of chicks on this site I'm thinking.

1.00 star(s) 3 Votes