Unity Abandoned Friday Night Fappin' [2021-09-14] [NSFW Club Games]

1.00 star(s) 3 Votes

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
Could we get a tad specific with what exactly, was supposedly stolen?
I hate it myself when franchises like Naruto or One Piece get pointlessly exploited - iow making money from the fame and work of others.
However, concepts are another matter. I could argue Virtual Succubus stole concepts from Yaluar's Fap Queen. Or from that old virtual GF project (Kari?). Or from Milovana's teases.

If actual pieces of code, blocks of text lines and/or specific graphics/animations, were stolen, that's what we'd be talking about. Let's keep the facts straight and provide evidence (Twitter claims do not qualify, obviously). I don't care for Virtual Succubus, but I would care if any dev, including Succudev, gets their work stolen.
I saw no such theft when I checked this game a few months ago. Granted, I didn't play very long either, but it was pretty fun, if overly simple. Also, I have no idea what Friday Night something is (joke's on me :LOL:).

Last edited:
Reactions: FadingEX

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Oh the irony of being on f95 saying this. :ROFLMAO: I am the author btw. You can't steal code its not copy/paste. You have to build the code yourself, you can definitely take inspiration from other games.
I am pretty sure SuccuDev would disagree with you.

It's not only about behaviour. The developer of this game shamelessly copied and stole the content (text lines, ideas, concepts etc.) of the other game in the same JOI genre – Virtual Succubus by SuccuDev.
More info about this situation here –

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
^ adding to what you said, I took inspiration from the ui from fap queen definitely
It's cool. Yaluar is a Virtual Succubus patron; that shows he respects emulation. He emulated Milovana's creators himself, and did a good job at it (as far as FQ1 is concerned). He more than earned the few bucks I gave him.
If you're really the dev (ask the mods for the tag if you are), have a read at that post for sound advice (double entendre). Specifically, adjusting the animations to match the song+stroke bar's beats would be nice. The best CHs boast an audio/visual harmony, which is admittedly hard to achieve.
But well, that's good enough already for a simple JOI game, on par if not better than FQ. The demo's really limited, though (now and back when blondie was the elegible girl). I hope you're planning for a (Steam?) release soon enough; that's the best proof a dev can provide that they're the better man.

I am pretty sure SuccuDev would disagree with you.
Well, this is what I was referring to.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm basically asking "why the hate?". I read here over 50 posts of nothing - no info about the game at all, OP excluded. I judge a dev by his games, not by their personality; I'd care more if they abandoned previous games for no good reasons, or repeatedly stole assets in the past. I read nothing about that at all.
If there is a legitimate reason I should shun this dev, I'm definitely interested in hearing it. As I've said, I'm ignorant and don't recognize a single character in the demo, nor can I tell if a line is Succu-chan's.

PS: that can be a PM, I don't mind. I'm genuinely clueless, not trying to be a 'no buli' white knight (pun was not intended).

Reactions: megacipher
1.00 star(s) 3 Votes