Unity Abandoned Friday Night Fappin' [2021-09-14] [NSFW Club Games]

1.00 star(s) 3 Votes
Oct 18, 2018
Edited Post: The flack is because they're making money off of making NSFW content from stolen OCs, some of which are characters belonging to minors. That's why we have a death hashtag going on. That's why all these other content creators and FNF modders are ticked.

Last edited:

That1Perv

Nov 14, 2019
Bruh really recompiled it but told us he just switched from mono to Il2Cpp
took me literally 5 minutes and I'm in

Sep 29, 2019
If it's going to die, then we'll probably need it
Kinda scummy to have people pay for stolen characters
Hi, nsfwclubgames here,

I require people to pay for one important reasons

1. Prevent under 18 from playing the full version., I.e. you because not having 7$ is ghetto.

Oct 18, 2018
If it's going to die, then we'll probably need it
Kinda scummy to have people pay for stolen characters
And not just stolen characters, stolen characters made up by people who are minors, which are being used to make NSFW content.

The maker is reveling in all the attention, totally unapologetic. It's kinda gross.

billyjones

Dec 1, 2017
Hi, nsfwclubgames here,

I require people to pay for one important reasons

1. Prevent under 18 from playing the full version., I.e. you because not having 7$ is ghetto.
Have no idea if your the real deal but here's my thoughts:
If that's the case then you should also put the demo a paywall too. Can't say you don't anyone under 18 playing your full version of the game by putting it behind a paywall then make the demo free. Full version or not It's still access to your game and even if it is your game your making money off of other people's OC and that's a fact. I believe I remember someone didn't want you to use there OC and you didn't give a shit. In fact on twitter the game is literally trending with #Deathtofridaynightfappin and someone name CEO OF COCK (with the name Pasteluluu there explain with facts and details with proof)
This game doesn't deserve to be behind a paywall. It's a dumb excuse to ask money for stolen characters.
Preventing Under 18 my ass.

1.00 star(s) 3 Votes