Others Abandoned Friday Night Funkin' Remake [Early Access] [Ninjamuffin99]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

gordon101

Nov 12, 2017
I honestly don't get what made this game get such a following. The concept has been done a million times and neither art nor music seem particular inspired to me.
Nostalgia when you think about how many rythm games have come out in long time? Maybe Just dance, but its trash in my eyes

Cesco

Jul 15, 2017
I honestly don't get what made this game get such a following. The concept has been done a million times and neither art nor music seem particular inspired to me.
It’s ok, You don’t have to understand it. People are built different. Art is subjective, it resonates with people and sometimes it doesn’t. With this game, millions of people would probably beg to differ with your statement. xD
A couple of youtubers played it, gave it free marketing, and it blew up. Not that hard to figure out. Same thing happened to FNAF, Honey Pop and other games.

Last edited:
Reactions: Silverveil

Cesco

Jul 15, 2017
I love this game to bits, but putting it on this site :unsure: Well, alright then.
I’m surprised no one has talked about wanting to fuck Her yet 2E77BFE6-993D-4E34-ADF5-020F0FA31BBA.jpeg

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes