• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

HTML - Friendly Town [v0.5] [PepperParon]

1. 1.00 star(s)

ActuallyThisGuy

Game is broken and the dev doesn't give a fuck.
    Not hotfix or anything, mods should tag this game as broken or abandonend.

I have to write 200 letters so I type a little bit more so I can give my feed back about a broken game

greetings someone somehow somewhere
  2. 1.00 star(s)

rtkamb

Review is for v0.5
    A game that could be great, but because of the plethora of glitches and not knowing how to proceed you will have no idea what to do.
    The story has a lot of potential, and the art is great, but that's really it right now. I couldn't tell you anything else because I couldn't get the story to progress at all and due to the known bugs, I don't know if I was just encountering another bug, or if there really wasn't anything else to do.
    There also appears to be stats in this game, but there is no way to track them besides willpower (and only God knows what willpower does).
    The game needs a lot of work to make it functional, but I really hope the author keeps going because I like stories like this, and things like formatting, placement and design are all really good.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

r3bu

So far (V0.4) this is a promising start. The idea of a set MILF cougars toying with the MC is fresh and well implemented. Its is more than just the old humiliation and punishment setting.
    Pacing is good but the limited energy leads to some slow downs before MC earns enough to buy recovery items.
    General look & feel is good but more comfort features (quick navigation) would help a lot.
    So far the MC does not get further than oral (giving and receiving) and there is no sissifaction yet.