3D-Daz Fan Art Friends in Need [NeonGhosts]: Fan Art & Assets Thread

hodes

Jul 15, 2021
1697599070304.png

hi when I try to download brittani assets giving me kinda this missing errors I download the gen 8 and tried to download ur library as well but still the same issue any tips for this or asset for fix this ?

KGpride5

Jan 11, 2022
View attachment 3014594

hi when I try to download brittani assets giving me kinda this missing errors I download the gen 8 and tried to download ur library as well but still the same issue any tips for this or asset for fix this ?
1. Did you download the resources to create Britt? If you haven't done so, just search the Internet and, as a general rule, it will show you the content package to which it belongs. An example:
Captura de pantalla 2023-10-18 a las 13.01.12.png
2. Perhaps the problem is directory errors. In that case, go to DazStudio > Preferences > "Content" tab > Content Directory Manager > In this panel you add the folders that you want Daz3d to recognize (Remember to add the folder just above that contains the folders "data", " Runtime", "People"...)

3. Maybe you know all of the above and think I'm retarded for explaining this to you. In this case the solution I found was to add the Britt content folders directly in "Poser Formats" one by one.
It happened to me that I had the assets but when she opened the DUF she did not recognize them. It only recognizes the content in the "Poser Formats" section

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
Hello NeonGhosts

Just a friendly reminder that you were going to post the duf of Risa after the next update, "As long as someone reminds me". Well, consider yourself officially reminded! :LOL:

NG.png

Also, the duf of Gabby continues to slip through our fingers. So if you can post that as well, (in my best Bill Lumbergh impression) "That'd be great".

Thanks!

KGpride5

Jan 11, 2022
Hello everyone. I'm trying to create a list of clothing and other accessories used in this wonderful game. My reference to make the list is Brittani. In any case, if you are interested in other characters, these resources may be useful to you because the same clothes are used but with different materials for various characters.

Patreon pics:

Lastly, if possible, I would like to ask Majindevil for some of the resources he used to make these renders:

whew that took some time i am still not shure about some shaders and missing the panty and skirt texture for the goth cosplay but i think i figured most things out
View attachment 2284575
Britt #1 Shoes and Shorts
Britt #2 shoes and leggings
Britt #3 Choker
Britt #4 skirt and stockings
Britt's #5 choker, stockings and jewelry

Thanks in advance and sorry for my English.

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
Hello everyone. I'm trying to create a list of clothing and other accessories used in this wonderful game. My reference to make the list is Brittani. In any case, if you are interested in other characters, these resources may be useful to you because the same clothes are used but with different materials for various characters.

Patreon pics:

Lastly, if possible, I would like to ask Majindevil for some of the resources he used to make these renders:

Britt #1 Shoes and Shorts
Britt #2 shoes and leggings
Britt #3 Choker
Britt #4 skirt and stockings
Britt's #5 choker, stockings and jewelry

Thanks in advance and sorry for my English.
I attached the sets as wearable presets (made them some time ago and dont remember in detail what i used exactly)
the skirt texture for the goth cosplay i could not figure out so i tried to replicate it (file is includet)
on some clothes shaders from various packs are used (should be possible to find out from the error messages if you dont have them if not just give me a text) Sets.zip

KGpride5

Jan 11, 2022
I attached the sets as wearable presets (made them some time ago and dont remember in detail what i used exactly)
the skirt texture for the goth cosplay i could not figure out so i tried to replicate it (file is includet)
on some clothes shaders from various packs are used (should be possible to find out from the error messages if you dont have them if not just give me a text) Sets.zip
Wow, thank you very much for taking the trouble to share it and for providing instructions. As soon as I have some time I will add it to the list.

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Hello NeonGhosts

Just a friendly reminder that you were going to post the duf of Risa after the next update, "As long as someone reminds me". Well, consider yourself officially reminded! :LOL:

Also, the duf of Gabby continues to slip through our fingers. So if you can post that as well, (in my best Bill Lumbergh impression) "That'd be great".

Thanks!

Contains Risa, Gabby, and fem-pet Mason.

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
Wow, thank you very much for taking the trouble to share it and for providing instructions. As soon as I have some time I will add it to the list.
no problem i am just not so active in rendering atm cause my motherboard fried a while ago (the backup board is a pain around 10 years old like the cpu)
it still works cause only the board was affected but struggling with bluescreens often because of memory problems (gpu seems to be too slow when handling too much)

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Hey Majindevil and NeonGhosts, I decided to do a test render of Gabby to compare just how close the original and M's models are.
Gabby and Gabby.png
Here is a list of what I see and like about one over the other, in no particular order:
I like...​

Both are simply fantastic and I wouldn't kick either out of bed! I really believe this shows just how talented fan artists can be when recreating models from VN's. In both of these renders there is a slight difference in the smoothness of the textures, the reason, I used my own version of Gabby Majindevil which has a higher render sub-division level than what NeonGhosts uses.
Gabby and Gabby 2_F95.png

Please note that the two models are extremely similar and you have to really see them side-by-side to see the differences, other than breast shape and skin tone.

You have inspirted me to make my own version incorporating elements from both models.

Last edited:

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
, with a !
I am blind I even looked at that asset and told myself no, thanks.

I usually use this shader for fancy pants hair colors, . I am looking at this one to see if it works better or as a companion, . It is the shader I used to create the custom hair colors for Mason's long hair wig.

Last edited: