mncub31

Nov 1, 2017
I gave the package to the pawn shop guy, but Gabby keeps previewing the ritual. How do I get her to teach/show me the ritual?

putzseila

Dec 11, 2017
I gave the package to the pawn shop guy, but Gabby keeps previewing the ritual. How do I get her to teach/show me the ritual?
I don't remember the step by step, but after talking to Alice and not give back the Trinket you need just show it to the Pawn shop guy and then talk to Gabby. Deliver gabby's order to Pawn shop guy and get the car key, after that you have to buy an Orchids to Alice and apologize ... the event that talks about Gabby start and you can help her. (it's not free 200 $)

It is not a step by step, but it already give you an idea of what to do.

GL. ;)

Reactions: SilenceHill

xxx_chris2018

Oct 29, 2018
I don't remember the step by step, but after talking to Alice and not give back the Trinket you need just show it to the Pawn shop guy and then talk to Gabby. Deliver gabby's order to Pawn shop guy and get the car key, after that you have to buy an Orchids to Alice and apologize ... the event that talks about Gabby start and you can help her. (it's not free 200 $)

It is not a step by step, but it already give you an idea of what to do.

GL. ;)
And, if you need a step by step, try searching in this thread. I've posted it at least twice. I know there are 30 pages so it can be annoying, but if you search for "Gabby" or "Alex", you'll probably find it. As a note (which someone pointed out like 4 posts above yours), this ritual isn't used on you only on Alicia/Alex.

Reactions: putzseila

putzseila

Dec 11, 2017
Version 0.8b Part 1

Have sweet dreams with Felix, Chloe, Liam or both :sneaky:

HTML + Files:

HTML only:

Changelog:
- Added more story with Liam!

- Added more scenes with Gabby and your relationship with her can now be extended to 200 max.

- Added some extra scenes with Liam when you are far enough in his story.

- Added a glow effect around outfits in the wardrobe that have additional effects when worn.

- Added some missing images from Liam's story.

- Adjusted the wardrobe menu to be more compact.

- Fixed some sex scenes in Liam's story at his home missing their clips.

- Fixed some clips at the Chapel job missing/not displaying.

- Fixed an issue with getting the next story part from the Club Drug Dealer.

- Fixed the outfits not showing up properly in the drug dealers' menus.

- Fixed a statement error when speaking with the park prostitute.

- Fixed some story options missing the proper icon.

- Fixed several images being called incorrectly and not showing.

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
Version 0.8b Part 1

HTML + Files:
Mega

HTML only:
Mega

Changelog:

- Added more scenes with Gabby and your relationship with her can now be extended to 200 max.

- Added a glow effect around outfits in the wardrobe that have additional effects when worn.

The first link says part 1. Is there supposed to be a part 2?

Skylark97

Dec 11, 2018
Version 0.8b Part 1

HTML + Files:
Mega

HTML only:
Mega

Changelog:

Is the new Gabby scenes locked behind just spamming talk? I seem to not be able to find them and I lost some scenes too.

Lyphrus

Jun 30, 2017
Jesus the game is incredibly broken right now. Back button doesn't work, so if you go to look at your stats you're fucked. So many images don't work. The first quest with finding Felix at the park doesn't seem to work, wasn't really even able to get that far if it does work because I kept getting myself in dead ends because there's no leave button and the back and forward buttons don't work.

Tjock

Jun 4, 2018
This version seems to be broken. Can't progress with Gabby, Liam images not showing, rollback buttons don't work so if you go into objectives you can't go back.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
so it seems the friend can be turned into an actual woman, but then you cant grab his sister. or am i wrong?

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
Thanks for the tip.
One less problem in this buggy version.
I just hope the dev will release a bugfix soon ^^'

Between the backward/forward button broken, the pics for Liam and Chloe stories seems broken too.
And the friendship with Gabby has a little bug that prevent any scenes to be played (the MC is always too tired).

Reactions: putzseila

putzseila

Dec 11, 2017
I just hope the dev will release a bugfix soon ^^'

Between the backward/forward button broken, the pics for Liam and Chloe stories seems broken too.
And the friendship with Gabby has a little bug that prevent any scenes to be played (the MC is always too tired).
He doesn't usually launch a fix when have problems, but rather anticipate the next update when have many buggy. It is very buggy even this update is a shame.

The game came at a time when the story is very open and it must be very complicated to get going on such a wide storyline. Dev could easily split the game into 2. So I don't blame him for the bugs, but it looks like someone is missing to test the game before releasing it.

3.50 star(s) 26 Votes