gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
here are only the images how do I play?
  1. Extract the game (the rar package)
  2. Extract the images (the zip package)
  3. Move the extracted folder images to sit next to the html file in the main folder
  4. Open the html file in your browser of choice

Reactions: Amahl Farouk

yugi2

Jul 13, 2018
Error: child tag <<elseif>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<if>> <-- how to fix i tried using both chrome and firefox

danteuiuiuiui

Jan 1, 2018
Error: child tag <<elseif>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<if>> <-- how to fix i tried using both chrome and firefox
This game's always riddled with bugs. Most of the time you can just ignore them and the game will keep working. If not, hope that the bug won't be in the next version.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
The download link doesn't have anything but the image folders.

D

Deleted member 22113

There is a lot of images with mom, but when i reach 300 relation there is no new interactions. Any hint?
i got an hj by her catching me watching the sex tape in parents room and accepting the punnishment maybe its connected to that im still replaying the event to see if it changes anything it might be bugged tho because searching the room isnt decreasing energy

bored221

Jan 10, 2019
please double check on new releases that the goals page has a way to back out of it. I've noticed a few times that on a new release I almost immediately get stuck there.

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
This was pretty fun ... my main complaint is that with the one main story, you have to choose to use those chemical on either of the siblings (or I guess neither) ... but I'd like to have used them on both of them - not just to experience both of their storylines in a single sitting, but also to make them then do messed up stuff with each other once they're fully under your control.

I tried to kick things off with the mother character first before even leaving the house, but even when you've gotten her relationship up a ton it doesn't really happen ... the friends mother I liked the cucking aspect but that was fairly short.

But all in all it was worth the time I threw at it.

Terakahn

Oct 5, 2017
Fun game, but the story seems likes not too fleshed out. And I can't really tell what the point of being more feminine is. I went the feminine route and it seemed like the male route would have more content but I'm not sure. Do you work on both sides evenly?

I did overall enjoy it, but I was kind of hoping I could fully transition to female earlier, or at all. Not a fan of sissy stuff personally but it was a good game for what was there.

Southron

Jun 7, 2017
I've got Winter at 100, but I don't seem to be getting an event to raise her cap to 200. Is there anything past the apartment teasing at this point?

3.50 star(s) 26 Votes