Anses

Nov 18, 2017
Already did that, still they are not loading. Tried redownloading too, with all different links even.
you have to unpack the Images Folder into the folder of the Html file.

Friends of Mine.html
Images (folder)

happybrother

Aug 17, 2016
I have a bug: I can't quit Webcam job.

Clicking on Quit Job at first didn't do a ting, then after I got more followers (got promoted) there appered new prompt " Are you sure that you want to abandon your work? " With options: Quit | Nevermind

But clicking quit does nothing.
I don't know what to edit in the html file to fix this.

[I did post this, but deleted it after I got the prompt after getting more followers, I deleted the post. Prematurely it seems]

Reactions: jiffk

putzseila

Dec 11, 2017
Version 0.9.3

Good week to everybody. :giggle:

HTML + Files:

HTML only:

Changelog:

- Updated Liam's story with more content!

- Added 2 new pieces of lingerie to the shop in Thretik.

- Adjusted the initial Alicia meeting to make the Alex path a little more clear and properly update the objectives page.

- Adjusted the ability to use your mother's dildo to require 25% femininity or extremely high arousal.

- Fixed early Alex objectives from spoiling the transition before it actually happens.

- Fixed Felix showing as having moved to university when being feminized by Chloe.

- Fixed some image issues for the Store Representative job.

- Fixed a broken image for the pawn Stocker job.

- Fixed several location images still using the old format/being broken.

- Fixed several spacing issues.

PirateLoko

Feb 23, 2020
The game is good, but has few objectives, I found some bugs on scene the mountain, Lian and park.
I think the game must have more objectives, quests and the complete feminization process, with pussy too.

Reactions: Yotsuyu

lunarian21

Nov 21, 2018
The game still has too many scenes you can get to on day 1 that involve full on gay sex. If you could do that, then none of the gradual scenes from the potions make sense.

Reactions: incspector

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
o que muda entre eu ajudá-la e eu ajudar Fleix?
Just FYI, mods tend to frown on posts in other languages than English.

I'm going to help you: MC sissifies and starts dating Felix with some help from Chloe
I'm going to help Felix: Backfires: MC gets sissified and used by Chloe and her boyfriend
I think you could do with some encouragement yourself: MC drugs, dominates, and dates Chloe

ScarletHarlot

Jul 4, 2018
The game still has too many scenes you can get to on day 1 that involve full on gay sex. If you could do that, then none of the gradual scenes from the potions make sense.
i mean like... not in particular imo. I'm into gay scenes but not "sissy" content usually. A lot of the potions lead to sissy scenes. It's nice to have gay content thats guy on guy that doesn't involve sissy scenes. I actually wish there was more non "sissy" gay content, but that's just my opinion i guess

xav1337

Feb 22, 2018
how do i get back to twonton, i went with felix there for the first time then left for the hometown, now i dont have any options to go back there and visit felix.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
how do i get back to twonton, i went with felix there for the first time then left for the hometown, now i dont have any options to go back there and visit felix.
Do you have a car? Get one from Gabby by running a few errands after finding her trinket in the park.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
oh thanks, i skipped gabby cuz i didnt wanna go to feminine route, thanks again.
No worries.

From memory it goes something like:
Go to the park to find a trinket, take it to the pawn broker who will direct you to Gabby. She'll ask you to deliver a package in the park on ... Friday, maybe? Get her old beat up car as reward, then go get some gas for it at the tank station.

xav1337

Feb 22, 2018
how do i progress with felix? i've reached till the part where his roommate had him exposed and i've also made him watch odd tape but it does nothing except show the same dialogues over and over

Reactions: RedRaven69

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
Can't launch the game after extracting. When I try to launch, all I get is a bunch of tabs with different errors.

incspector

Apr 16, 2018
what is this , i started the game and first of options with mom do clothing stuff and wear girly clothes with mom ? and when you have a scene that need to decide one of acts say feminine to low , first day and got fucked by strapon or shemale this is ridiculous like is whrited by a teenager

Ayal

Apr 9, 2020
what is this , i started the game and first of options with mom do clothing stuff and wear girly clothes with mom ? and when you have a scene that need to decide one of acts say feminine to low , first day and got fucked by strapon or shemale this is ridiculous like is whrited by a teenager
If this isn't deliberate then irony is such a bitch!

Reactions: SilenceHill

putzseila

Dec 11, 2017
I've been following the project for some time now and with each new update it makes less sense, has less content released with each update, less fun (unfortunately), more bugs (some that are already celebrating a birthday and are not fixed)... :(

Very hard to find any HTML that is not basically FAP and has some good storyline, but this is the least worst I know. :rolleyes:

3.50 star(s) 26 Votes