Sislo42

May 14, 2019
I really want to know? how do you get to fuck Felix in the Shower or Gangbang him because they got the videos in his folder?

Can't wait for the continuation to the Missing Girl Story, Buying the Apartment and can you transform Alicia to Alex because I did it once but I can't remember how.

xxx_chris2018

Oct 29, 2018
I really want to know? how do you get to fuck Felix in the Shower or Gangbang him because they got the videos in his folder?

Can't wait for the continuation to the Missing Girl Story, Buying the Apartment and can you transform Alicia to Alex because I did it once but I can't remember how.
So, I imported the game into Twine, neither the Shower scene nor the Gangbang scene are programmed into the game yet. So, you'll just have to wait, that must be coming soon.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

D

Deleted member 53291

is this game full transformation, or just that gay stuff?

AmIReal

Jan 21, 2018
Here is v 0.7d enjoy

Patch Notes:
- Updated the Club Six story with more content!
- Masturbating in your room now has different clips based on your femininity (0-24%, 25-49%, and 50%+)
- Updated the Objectives page with the Club Six story to make keeping track of it easier.
- Updated the Help page with information about the drunk, high, and femininity meters.
- Walking into your parents room you may occasionally see your dad's dick.
- Fixed a missing video clip from the altar boy job at the chapel.
- Fixed a bug causing a message to show saying that you made money and lost energy when you tried to work but were too tired.
- Fixed Old Gabby's image when you enter her house.
- Fixed the shady guy's image when you talk to him in the park.
- Fixed an issue with the salon showing that you got a manicure/waxed despite being too masculine or not having enough money.
- Fixed the missing image of Mr. Morin in their bedroom.
- Fixed some unclear wording on the Objectives page.

putzseila

Dec 11, 2017
Here is v 0.7d enjoy

Patch Notes:
- Masturbating in your room now has different clips based on your femininity (0-24%, 25-49%, and 50%+)
- Updated the Objectives page with the Club Six story to make keeping track of it easier.
- Updated the Help page with information about the drunk, high, and femininity meters.
- Fixed a bug causing a message to show saying that you made money and lost energy when you tried to work but were too tired.
- Fixed an issue with the salon showing that you got a manicure/waxed despite being too masculine or not having enough money.

Thanks. I'm going to have a great weekend :sneaky:

Reactions: SilenceHill

xxx_chris2018

Oct 29, 2018
Here is v 0.7d enjoy

Patch Notes:

Thanks so much for this! Unfortunately, the Club Six quest line is bugged (the new parts). I went in and fixed the couple of typos that were breaking it and you can now get to the end, I uploaded it if anyone wants it. Just copy this file over the html file where it is now and it should work fine.

Meesteres

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2018
Your prostitute passage is a little messed up. I didn't have enough money et it showed me a gif and said I lost 100 bucks

1569516255701.png

echobliss

Aug 31, 2018
what is the name of the guy with the apartment downtown ? i tried everything ( club six storyline)

happybrother

Aug 17, 2016
Your prostitute passage is a little messed up. I didn't have enough money et it showed me a gif and said I lost 100 bucks
Actually there are a number of places where identical bug (if macro not closed) occurs and even prevents us from going further.
Like in Club Six storyline I had to edit the html to advance storyline (when you are about to enter the Secret hideout where they keep kidnapped girls [Had to remove 2 full lines of code so that "else" could be fulfilled and advance, save, refreash in browser, get past this point, then revert changes.]) and some steps later the hyperlink for Go inside [Go Inside the Secret Place] was EMPTY/False. Had to edit the html again and change |Go Inside the Secret Place (by deleting extra "|" just before it in [Go Inside||Go Inside the Secret Place] )

In the loaded saves from previous versions I had other issues: my drunkness and High stats did not change. I did not meet the Club Boy in Club 6 too. So started anew.
And option to Get Promotion does appear in EVERY possible vocation. Doesn't disappear even after being clicked upon.

xxx_chris2018

Oct 29, 2018
Like in Club Six storyline I had to edit the html to advance storyline (when you are about to enter the Secret hideout where they keep kidnapped girls [Had to remove 2 full lines of code so that "else" could be fulfilled and advance, save, refreash in browser, get past this point, then revert changes.]) and some steps later the hyperlink for Go inside [Go Inside the Secret Place] was EMPTY/False. Had to edit the html again and change |Go Inside the Secret Place (by deleting extra "|" just before it in [Go Inside||Go Inside the Secret Place] )
I let Sunfall know about both of these. I also uploaded a version of the html only that fixes both of them.

Reactions: sadiyaflux

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
New latest version straight from Tfgamessite

3.50 star(s) 26 Votes