KRanseyer

Apr 25, 2019
I really like this game. It has a good pace and some interesting side stories.

But... EVERY content update is buggy... this time: go to library in the university to study: does not work. Some basic testing before release would totaly increase the fun!

Reactions: TMX

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Maybe Im confused but, this game version says in game 0.7F Final. The download said 0.8 part 1. Do I have the right version, or was the wrong file uploaded?

Reactions: Whyllow and kissy

Hotkillerz

May 1, 2017
anyone know the name to get in to the penthouse? tried 5 difrrent varions of matty king but none work

aruomelkov

May 21, 2019
anyone know the name to get in to the penthouse? tried 5 difrrent varions of matty king but none work
Mathew King
"Uuuuh, you said the 13th floor? Yeah, that's Mathew King, you needed to see him right? Well, luckily for you he's coming down right now to pick up a package."

Reactions: otakudes

putzseila

Dec 11, 2017
In my opinion this is the game that we have no worries about money.
What is not missing is ways to earn money ... even for those who do not like to work can make money by doing the dishes

:LOL:

Reactions: SilenceHill

Teal

Aug 8, 2016
Can someone help me out? I'm following the Felix storyline. Chloe hands me a pink book, I go home and read it, and the Objectives screen tells me to pay Felix a visit. But that's it, I can't progress from there. Flirted endlessly with Felix, nothing happens. Feels bugged.

Aug 4, 2019
Can someone help me out? I'm following the Felix storyline. Chloe hands me a pink book, I go home and read it, and the Objectives screen tells me to pay Felix a visit. But that's it, I can't progress from there. Flirted endlessly with Felix, nothing happens. Feels bugged.
If you're at the part I think you are, then you have to visit when he isn't home to trigger the next event. I think it is Tues/Thurs that he isn't home when you visit.

Teal

Aug 8, 2016
If you're at the part I think you are, then you have to visit when he isn't home to trigger the next event. I think it is Tues/Thurs that he isn't home when you visit.
Ah it's definitely bugged, then. When I go to his on Tuesday it tells me he isn't there, but all the options to talk and interact with him are still there as if he was, and there are no new options. Do you have a save around then I could use?

Kuatt

Mar 10, 2017
Ah it's definitely bugged, then. When I go to his on Tuesday it tells me he isn't there, but all the options to talk and interact with him are still there as if he was, and there are no new options. Do you have a save around then I could use?
If you read Felix's mother text when you are in front of their house, she will tell you that Felix is somewhere else, which is were you need to go next to advance the story.

The fact that Felix is still physically at his room even though he's not supposed to be is confusing for sure.

poof620

Feb 15, 2018
Seems like the new DL has the 0.8 image pack, but not the correct html file. new content for felix is in image folder, but you cant get to it in game.

Tjock

Jun 4, 2018
No new quests or anything is popping up, do i have to start a new save from the beginning?

3.50 star(s) 26 Votes