Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Haha :D Bonjour, I like the game a lot. You Can make friend your sissy. Make sister you dog. It is a lot of fun. Can anyone tell me is now more game where you fuck sissy? Merci
Hi... listen looks like you REAL new to the site, Welcome. Um quick thing don't go asking the same questions on different Threads with similar themes... your liable to get some testy responses from the regulars and the moderators may penalize you for spamming... Yeah. I learnt that the hard way.

OK Q&A, from your question and subtle user name I'm guessing you looking for games were you can make and fuck sissies and not be one...
Blowing Wind Ah I see you've already seen it.
Paradise Heights You get turned onto a Futanari right off the bat but you get me make sissies
Hentai University You true one of your students into a sissy
Imperium I didn't really get into this game I just know you can magically turn your male family members into sissies...
Dark Desires You turn you step-brother into you sissy sex toy
Sissy Maker The sissy wants you to turn them thou they don't really need your help.
Trap Time click and find where you turn your nephew into you sissy sex toy.
Finally Sculptor You turn your school bully into your sissy. I don't know what happened to this one thou. I think Patreon Nuked it when they did their last BULLSHIT purge. So I don't know if it'll continue.

Here's a link to Latest Updates, it's been set to only show sissy games for you. But there's not much. You'll get more luck at But the community here is better and more fun.

HAPPY FAPPING!

SissyPhucker

Jul 11, 2020
Hi... listen looks like you REAL new to the site, Welcome. Um quick thing don't go asking the same questions on different Threads with similar themes... your liable to get some testy responses from the regulars and the moderators may penalize you for spamming... Yeah. I learnt that the hard way.

OK Q&A, from your question and subtle user name I'm guessing you looking for games were you can make and fuck sissies and not be one...
Blowing Wind Ah I see you've already seen it.
Paradise Heights You get turned onto a Futanari right off the bat but you get me make sissies
Hentai University You true one of your students into a sissy
Imperium I didn't really get into this game I just know you can magically turn your male family members into sissies...
Dark Desires You turn you step-brother into you sissy sex toy
Sissy Maker The sissy wants you to turn them thou they don't really need your help.
Trap Time click and find where you turn your nephew into you sissy sex toy.
Finally Sculptor You turn your school bully into your sissy. I don't know what happened to this one thou. I think Patreon Nuked it when they did their last BULLSHIT purge. So I don't know if it'll continue.

Here's a link to Latest Updates, it's been set to only show sissy games for you. But there's not much. You'll get more luck at But the community here is better and more fun.

HAPPY FAPPING!
Bonjour, Thank you very much. Also thank you for the warning I will remember in the future. I will try all the games you recommended. But if I can not play on my phone I will not play. Merci.

Reactions: Bearded_NoPants

stemi

Mar 6, 2018
Open the console in your browser with F12
Type in SugarCube.State.active.variables and press enter.
Expand the table with the small triangle left of {name: and you get a list of variables where you can change the amount of cash and other things.

In chrome it looks like this and can be used in most HTML games.
View attachment 721152
It says "not available", do you know what am I making wrong? Thank you!!

putzseila

Dec 11, 2017
Version 0.9

Good week to everybody. :)

HTML + Files:

HTML only:

Changelog:

- Updated Felix's story with new content!

- Updated Chloe's story with new content!

- Added a car dealership in downtown Twonton with 4 available cars.

- Added 2 new hairstyles to the salon.

- Added scenes with Felix's panties and magazine at the university.

- Added buffs on the sidebar for having a new haircut, getting a manicure, and getting waxed.

- Adjusted some options with specific femininity requirements to show up greyed out when unavailable rather than being invisible.

- Reduced the energy cost from searching through Felix's room to 5 (from 10).

- Added the current car to the inventory on the Status page.

- Adjusted the inventory to have consumables like drugs near the top.

- Fixed the inventory to be less of a mess.

- Fixed a missionary job scene having the incorrect description.

- Fixed the images on the Status screen from squashing together.

- Fixed Mrs. Morin expecting Felix to be home after he's moved out.

- Fixed Felix magically appearing back at his parent's house to embarrass him with panties/magazine after he's moved out.

- Fixed a text error when searching through Felix's room.

- Fixed the duplicate Casual Guyish outfit in the wardrobe.

- Fixed a new save file not actually having the default outfit equipped.

- Fixed chatting with Liam missing the correct font color for his dialogue, as well as sometimes just being completely blank.

- Fixed almost all of Chloe's story options not having the story icon.

- Fixed some old text formatting issues in the objectives page.

- Fixed some incorrect location images.

- Fixed broken images in the Onegaron drug dealer story.

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
Is the new Chloe content just for the feminized MC, since I can't seem to be able to trigger anything new and the objectives tab doesn't help either?

SimbaThePup

Jul 11, 2018
Is the new Chloe content just for the feminized MC, since I can't seem to be able to trigger anything new and the objectives tab doesn't help either?
I am curious about that too, I am stuck at "You may want to take this oppurtunity to go get some rest."

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
I am curious about that too, I am stuck at "You may want to take this oppurtunity to go get some rest."
My objective tab just says "That's all for now!". I've got a dom character, so I'm guessing the new content is just for the feminized MC. Oh well, maybe next update we'll get something for those of us with dom MCs.

Last edited:
Reactions: RedRaven69

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Yeah, the Chloe path seems done for now (I got one random event I'm not sure I'd seen before, but that's about it).

The Felix path is bugged: He wants the MC to come take him on a date on Thursday, but he is only in his dorm on Wednesday, Saturday, and Sunday so the event never fires.

I still get one of Chloe's random events on the Felix path.

3.50 star(s) 26 Votes