SimbaThePup

Jul 11, 2018
So I got to the next part typing SugarCube.state.active.variables.felixstory = 80 into console. It was 79, perhaps it is a bug or there is something I missed which should get it to 80. It is weird to have the variable used both for Felix's and MC's storyline.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
So I got to the next part typing SugarCube.state.active.variables.felixstory = 80 into console. It was 79, perhaps it is a bug or there is something I missed which should get it to 80. It is weird to have the variable used both for Felix's and MC's storyline.
Looks like a typo in the HTML file (line 2411), felixsory instead of felixstory, so for now you'll need to use the console to advance (or add the missing t in the file). And you're right, that is a bit weird; not a problem as such, but makes the file a bit less transparent.

Reactions: SimbaThePup

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Here's a modified HTML file with two minor fixes:
1) Fixed the trigger for "You may want to take this oppurtunity to go get some rest." on sissy path (edit: fixed it a few more times).
2) Moved the date with Felix on his path to Saturday so it actually triggers.

(HTML files are not allowed as attachments, so had to zip it.)

Last edited:

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
Still no new content for Mom or Mrs. Morin :cry:
I was going to ask the same thing. So for now for Mrs. Morin it's just bj? And is there actual sexy time with mom other than getting caught with the dildo?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I was going to ask the same thing. So for now for Mrs. Morin it's just bj? And is there actual sexy time with mom other than getting caught with the dildo?
There's been sex with Mrs. Morin in the game for a while (at least on a masculine playthrough), but nothing new in this version.

• Wow
Reactions: Sorter

George G

Aug 12, 2018
DO either the father or mother have any actual end points for sex yet, or is it all build up and no payoff right now?

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
i just kept doing the masculine interactions and i got there
ROFL Just as you said that I got the notification of a relationship cap increase to 200.

Also a legit bug: After confronting the Mrs. and getting a BJ, the player gets teleported outside of the house rather than be back in the living room. Unless intended?
Another bug: The dressing room scene with Alecia, the image suppose to be a still or a video? The game expects an mp4 file, but only a jpg is in the folder.

A QOL question: In Status and Objectives the only way to go back is by the arrow at the top. Why not add a return text as well?

Last edited:
Reactions: jackoffonher

Greml1n

Jun 19, 2017
Camaro is bugged. It shows up as blue corolla and doesnt give bonus stats.
Also, I cant progress with downtown girl past 200 points.

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
Camaro is bugged. It shows up as blue corolla and doesnt give bonus stats.
Also, I cant progress with downtown girl past 200 points.
Yes, the image is incorrect in the code. Didn't even catch the lack of attractiveness attribute.

PirateLoko

Feb 23, 2020
The game has improved, but I've found a bug.
The game need more quest, events, places, adventures and gifs.
Each place needs to have events and quests. Too many days and few quests, it makes the game boring.
The week is long and there needs to be many quests within each place.

3.50 star(s) 26 Votes